Mindseye, an eDiscovery software provider is currently seeking a Sr. Front End Web Engineer to join our growing team. The Front End Engineer is a key role within the software development team responsible for the enhancing and extending the TunnelVision Web Platform user experience. TunnelVision Web is a consumer facing ASP.NET/C# web system used in eDiscovery to provide advanced analytics, classification, and management of unstructured data during the litigation process.
The Front End Web Engineer is responsible for delivering results by:
- Developing an in-depth technical understanding of the TunnelVision platform.
- Providing leadership in UX design for both new and existing products.
- Working with designers, producers, product owners and Back End developers.
- Taking ownership of projects/tasks/issues and working them through completion.
The Front End ASP.NET/C# Engineer will perform the following daily functions:
- Implementing clearly defined features providing an exceptional user experience within the TunnelVision Web Platform.
- Build, document, and unit test code.
- Reviewing designs from a technical perspective and determining whether adjustments maybe required to create a better user experience
- Testing features at the QA stage to ensure that all front-end requirements have been implemented correctly
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and agile development practices.
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in web development.
- Passionate about user experience and interface design.
- Experience interfacing with SQL Server back ends/ADO.NET.
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
The Front End Web Engineer reports directly to the CTO.
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter along with salary requirements.