Successful Furniture Company, in business for 20 years, is seeking a dependable and organized CNC Programmer consultant to write new programs, train our operators and consult as needed.
- Starting a new catalog of programs for a brand new 5 -axis CNC router
- Create or modify existing programs for 3-axis CNC routers.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to company standards.
- Produces new and modifies existing 3-D shop drawings with Solidworks and/or Alphacam
- Ability to provide time estimates for assignments.
- Works closely with CNC Operators and management communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Minimum 5 years experience programming machinery and drafting. 3D drawings and prior experience with 5 axis machinery required. Knowledge of wood types a must. Knowledge of tools, saws and other WS machinery a plus.
Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug screen. 100% employer-paid health benefits after 3 month introductory period, PTO, 401k, Opportunity for advancement.
Looking for a team player that has the ability to be versatile and solution oriented. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and salary requirements to be considered.