Network Funding, LP is proud to announce their newest branch in Maple Grove, MN
ABOUT THE JOB:
Network Funding, LP is a residential mortgage company specializing in the origination, sale and servicing of residential mortgage loans throughout most of the United States. These residential mortgage loans include loans guaranteed by the Veteran Administration, insured by the Federal Housing Administration and the Rural Housing Department of the USDA, conforming conventional loans, jumbo conventional loans and Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (Reverse Mortgage).
Network Funding, LP provides state of the art technology enabling you to efficiently access product and pricing information, your prospect database, applications and workflow. Network is currently closing loans in as little time as three weeks. Our underwriting department is properly staffed to handle the current influx of business and we are currently hiring to keep our turn times great.
Originate and manage a pipeline of loan applications and close an acceptable volume of quality loans.
- Maintain knowledge of our processing, underwriting and closing policies and procedures.
- Execute consultive sales strategies to drive exceptional service and create trusted relationships.
*Manage your application pipeline, which includes working with processing staff, managers, and your customers to help them get the loan to the funding table fast.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, guidelines and regulations.
- Maintain high level of integrity.
- Employee will devote at least 50% of there working time outside of the office managing relationships, sourcing applications, originating conventional and government residential mortgage loans.
- Identify and establish new referral sources through a variety of sales efforts including but not limited to: visiting the offices of real estate brokers, developers, builders and financial planners, to solicit referral for mortgage loans.
- Cultivate repeat business from existing base of borrowers.
- Consult with your borrower to identify their loan needs, assess/analyze their financial situation, determining the correct loan options and provide information relevant to the risks and benefits of each program for which the borrower is qualified.
- Comprehensive understanding of RESPA,EOCA,TIL.
- Excellent customer service.
- Be a team player.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be or willing to get licensed in all state you plan on doing business in. Applicant must have a proven track record of success in the mortgage lending industry or possess a degree in a related field. We will train the right individual that has a will to succeed and has a drive to be successful.
We will hire full time and part time employees. We offer a W2 pay structure and some of the highest paid commissions in the industry. We also have an excellent benefit package with 401K. We also offer a lead program which is provided by the branch at no cost to the employee. This is a great working environment and we like to have fun. Network Funding, LP is looking to expand into new markets and are looking for TOP Producers and Branch Managers to grow the operations across the upper midwest.
disclosure: Network funding, LP is fully committed to Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, and we look to create a more inclusive and diverse organization. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Go to www.nflp.com for more information about the company.