Professional software / business consulting organization is seeking a full-time bookkeeper / operational administrator with exceptional organizational skills, high energy and positive attitude to work at our Johns Creek office. Position will report to managing director with responsibility for:
- Professional services billing
- Accounts Receivable collections
- Managing software purchases, maintenance renewals and payables
- Month-end close and financial statement preparation, including revenue recognition and purchase/accruals calculations
- Monthly sales tax and retirement account filings
- Fixed asset records maintenance
- Incentive plans calculations and reconciliation
- Assistance in establishing and documenting critical recurring procedures
- On-ramping new employees and contractors
- Managing vacation accrual records
- Assistance in maintaining CRM records
- Sales and marketing support including billing policies, contracts management, maintaining price books, boilerplate documents and internet website audits
- Managing facilities including supply replenishment, equipment maintenance, security system, landlord relations, janitorial service
Prior experience with job/project costing is necessary for the person who fills this job to be successful. Proficiency with QuickBooks (or other mass-marketed accounting system), Excel, Word and Outlook is required. Experience with Microsoft CRM (or other mass-marketed customer relationship management / contact management system) would be a plus.
This is a fast paced position that will appeal to someone who is detail-oriented and enjoys a variety of responsibilities. Position is available at once for qualified talent.
Smokers need not apply.
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience, plus benefits.