nexDimension’s vision is to provide the most focused, comprehensive and cost-effective performance management, business intelligence and ERP solutions available to emerging enterprises. With deep experience in multiple industries and strong project leadership, nexDimension delivers an array of market leading CPM, ERP, and BI software applications; and a range of technology and business services including business consulting, systems integration, application configuration, data migration and training.
In the past, nexDimension’s solutions and services have enabled our clients to drive ground-breaking business performance for their organizations. And now is an even more exciting time to join our organization as we expand to include new lines of corporate performance management applications. For more information, please visit www.nexDimension.net.
The Inside Sales / Business Development representative is responsible for a variety of prospecting activities to support revenue goals across a portfolio of complementary software solutions and services. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with our marketing and sales teams. The position is based in our Johns Creek office.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is designed to research, identify and connect with potential client contacts for nexDimension’s products, consulting and support services. Your principal responsibility will be to generate sales prospects. Your ongoing duties will include:
1. Research and Prospecting
- Gather information on target accounts and update our MS-CRM database
- Conduct cold calls and follow-up communication for prospects
- Respond to prospect or client inquiries by phone and email
- Effective post sales follow-up to ensure the client receives complete satisfaction with nexDimension’s products, services and personnel.
- Consistent and thorough use of MS-CRM in planning and updating of prospect/client contacts and communications. Reports are completed in a timely and thorough fashion.
- Identify key decision makers within target organizations
- Conduct cold calls and follow-up calls to prospects
- Educate prospects on new releases, products and upcoming events
- Help foster a solid relationship with prospects
- Ability to communicate with sales resources concerning potential prospects
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly activity goals and defined objectives
- Experience in marketing and sales coordination
- College education
- Background in Finance or Accounting is a significant asset
- Experience in prospecting in the business application software industry
- Ability to work under pressure of activity based goals and to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral, phone and e-mail
- Strong organizational skills
- Is a strong team player
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MS-CRM is an asset
This position will appeal to an individual looking for a growth opportunity in technology and professional services sales. The position is available at once for a qualified individual with solid skills. Competitive salary based on experience, plus benefits.