nfn Couture is an Atlanta-based line of men’s and women’s clothing and apparel that draws inspiration from the merging of individual identity with a global perspective. Representing influences from Africa, Europe, and America, this growing brand is based on the values of humility, originality, and the timeless impact of history and culture.
nfn reflects the personal story of company founder Angoa, whose name means “the humble man.” As a small child, he lived in France with his family, and when he relocated to the United States as an adult, immigration officials wrote “NFN” on his documentation, which stands for “No First Name.”
Instead of letting such a designation limit or define him, Angoa used it as a source of inspiration, creation, and hard work. nfn Couture is the medium through which he expresses his global journey, passion for style, and connection to the world.
nfn Couture introduces a growing line of men’s and women’s jackets, T-shirts, hoodies, and other apparel. Each piece is carefully designed and handcrafted with the utmost attention to superior quality and detail. Anchored by a distinct shield logo that features both African and American elements, nfn Couture’s unique style reflects cultural influences from France to the United States, and many destinations in between.
nfn Couture is looking for experienced independent sales representatives to service the U.S. territory selling a fabulous package of established fashion accessories with an extensive customer list. The Independent Sales Representatives are responsible for designing and executing sales and marketing programs for the Independent Retailers in a specific operating area. He or She has first line responsibility for all functions that are part of serving Independent clothing’s stores in a specific region at a high level.
- High school degree or equivalent. 3+ years’ experience instead of degree.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in outside sales.
- Capable of building and maintaining customer relationships, able to open new accounts, strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional communication skills are crucial as well as being able to represent our company in a professional manner.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of fashion and value-added services offered.
- A proper and valid driver’s license.
To succeed in this position:
- This person needs to have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Develop and Execute – Promotional plans, Sales events, Extra performance, Category reviews, Creative display opportunities that maximize the sales potential of each customer in operating area.
- Identify stores in the territory that are not current customers, research needs, develop a plan, present proposal to store management and follow up as needed.
- Candidates must also be able to effectively manage large amounts of detail while addressing multiple priorities.
- Must enjoy the challenge of building a business, is reliable, determined to succeed, energetic, organized, self-motivated, and ambitious.
- Computer skills for computer marketing and knowledge of adobe, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Follow established nfn Couture policies and procedures to accomplish the above accountabilities.
- Area: Chicago, Detroit, New York, Maryland, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Washington DC, ST Louis, Indianapolis, Columbia, Atlanta, Denver, Salt lake City, Dallas, Los Angeles…
Indeed - 10 months ago