oneZero Financial Systems, a financial technology provider located in Cambridge, MA, is looking for an experienced IT Engineer to manage our world class financial network / virtual infrastructure. oneZero currently provides trade routing and order processing services to some of the largest foreign currency (FX) brokers in the world, across multiple data-centers shared with the likes of NYSE, NASDAQ and Tier 1 banking institutions.
Our IT Engineer is responsible for deploying hardware and software solutions, supporting our client’s and developer’s needs and providing general vision for IT architecture and expansion. We are seeking an individual comfortable working in high-demand, fast paced environments with top-tier development and management talent, who is focused on innovation and quality in both virtual and non-virtual infrastructures.
- Manage Enterprise VMWare vSphere 5 Infrastructure
- Mange Cisco Switch / VPN / Firewall setup in both the local office, and datacenters
- Work closely with the support and business staff on new client deployments
- Maintain all datacenter equipment, licensing, etc.
- On-going analysis and upgrade of IT landscape based on client/business need
- Focus on 24/5 up-time requirements, while maintaining scalability and security.
- Comprehensive Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server & Linux knowledge
- Proven enterprise VMWare architecture design and maintenance
- Cisco Firewall / Switch IOS design and maintenance
- Datacenter design / management principles
- Enterprise NAS/SAN & Fiber
- SQL Database Administrator
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to maintain large scale budget and plan for hardware, software, and services
- B.S. or B.A. degree in IT, computer science, or related engineering field.
- Knowledge of finance industry, especially foreign exchange
- Experience in IT security auditing & pen testing
- Enterprise NetApp deployment experience
- Veeam Replication Suite experience
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.