Pacor, Inc. is a major fabricator and distributor of thermal and acoustical insulation products for industrial markets. We have been in business for over 90 years and believe in our QP3 Philosophy: Quality People, Quality Processes and Quality Products.
We pride ourselves in offering a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, LTD, Life/AD&D, 401K Profit Sharing Plan to name a few!
Reporting to the Customer and Sales Support Manager, the Customer & Sales Support Coordinator will support the sales effort as it relates to customer service, quotation/estimating support and the sales order entry function. In addition, interacts closely with internal personnel in sales, manufacturing, quality & logistics to ensure quality customer service, through all steps of the sales function.
Overview of Duties
- Handles Customer Orders to include monitoring the order e-mail, reviewing orders, clarifying questions, forwarding to the appropriate sales person and entering into the MRP/ERP system.
- Assist with the set up of new customers.
- Handles customer RMA requirements & completes CCA per ISO requirements
- Act as liaison between shipping department and customer.
- Coordinate all incoming sales activities for the On-Line store
- Assist sales force in establishing new business.
- Assist in developing and maintaining existing customer satisfaction.
- Provides back up for pipe sets service and entry
- Other Customer Driven Requirements such as providing certificates of conformity for customer order, as required. Ensure all customer required documentation is present when the order is acknowledged and shipped to the customer Assist in completion of customer required documentation such as qualification statements and supplier surveys
- High school diploma or equivalent, w/at least 2 or more years experience in customer service/inside sales, preferably in the insulation/distribution or OEM manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient with MS office including EXCEL, ERP/MRP experience, as well as be able to multi task in an efficient and organized manner. Professionalism, strong phone/communication/customer service skills necessary
Must have normal correctable vision, be able to lift and move up to 15 lbs, and be able to operate office equipment.
Qualified candidates respond with cover letter including salary requirements and resume.
EOE/AA/Drug Free Workplace