- Manage, direct, and monitor client services teams on multiple engagements
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Review operational, financial, and technology processes to provide management with an individual assessment of business risk, internal control, and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the process as well as the risks associated with Sarbanes-Oxley as it pertains to internal controls.
- Work closely with clients and staff to develop client and project risk assessments, implement opportunities, and recommendations regarding business and IT process optimization, profit improvement, internal control, and compliance.
- Work with audit and assurance teams and the client to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks.
- Manage the evaluation and testing of business processes and business controls and identification of areas of risk.
- Lead SOX engagements and the preparation of Service Audit Reports (SAR) in compliance with SAS70.
- Lead the development and implementation of Business Recovery and Continuity Plans.
- Manage internal auditing outsourcing and co-sourcing engagements for clients.
- 7 - 10+ years of audit experience in public accounting
- Experience performing financial, operational, and system audits
- Strong experience in staff and audit management in an integrated client service team.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong business development skills
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis to clients as required.
Controller, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, VP of Finance, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Accountant, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audit*, Tax, Financial Reporting, Revenue Recognition, Collections, Pricing, SOX, Technical Accountant, Internal Audit, CPA, Director, Manager, Finance, AP, AR, GAAP, STAT, Statutory, SEC, 10K, 10Q, 8K, 11K, JD Edwards, Oracle, Hyperion, SAP, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Great Plains, Access, Excel, Sarbanes-Oxley, FASB, IFRS, ADP, Fixed Asset, FAS109, FIN48, Reconciliation, Accrual, Acquisition, AS 400, Big 4, KPMG, E&Y, Ernt and Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, PwC, Deloitte, CAO, Grant Thornton, McGladrey, CAPEX, Cash, CCM, CFA, CIA, CPP, CISA, Consolidation, Consultant, Cost Accounting, Costpoint, Deltek, Credit, Due Diligence, FAS 2000, Budget, Forecast, Forensic Accounting, FP&A, Financial Planning and Analysis, FRx, GAAS, GL, General Ledger, HRIS, IPO, S1, International, Joint Venture, BPO, JE, Journal Entry, Journal Entries, Kronos, Lawson, M&A, Merger and Acquisition, Macola, Macros, Pivot Table, MAS 90, Dynamics, Navision, Operational, Operation, Portfolio, Platinum, Property Accountant, Property Accounting, Property Tax, Sales and Use Tax, REIT, Reinsurance, Revenue Accountant, Analysis, Software Conversion, Solomon, FAR, CAS, Timberline, Treasurer, Treasury, Variance, Yardi, Month-end, Year-end, Annual, Quarterly.
PFR Corporate Gifts, Inc. specializes in assisting company CEO's and Human Resource Directors in corporate gift-giving tasks, and marketing...