Business Manager at National Retailer.
- meet overall seasonal sales objectives
- maintain all merchandising guidelines
- maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards at counter
- follow all philosophy gold standard selling and service protocols
- set the standard for servicing customers in accordance with philosophy concept and direction
- plan for and meet daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- attend all philosophy education workshops and ensure use of information at the counter
- consistenly offer skin care consultations to customers using blueprint
- take a leadership role in building business
- utilize retailer client system
- follow up with customers on regular basis
- take a leadership role in approaching customers
- create demonstration stations to attract new customers using the "have a seat" guidelines
- plan for, prepare and execute all seasonal events
- pre-sell clients on new items being launched
- monitor counter AUS, IPT
- organize and process all returns and damages
- maintain inventory levels
- keep track of individual daily sales as well as total counter sales
If you have a passion for the beauty industry fulfillment and inspiration are on your dream job check list, we would love to hear from you.
Please note this position is an employee of our retail partner not philosophy.
Indeed - 19 months ago