reInvention LLC, based in Perrysburg OH is seeking an entry-level energetic and enthusiastic Member Services Manager to join our growing team.
This is a part-time position (20 hours per week) that may present full-time opportunities in the future. Pay is $15.00 per hour. We can work with the right candidate to set hours that meet personal needs. We are open to you starting a little later or finishing a little earlier.
The primary responsibility of the Member Services Manager is to ensure positive experiences for online member community. Secondary responsibilities include executing several member experience processes and initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary - Customer Service:
- Respond to Customer Service inquiries via help desk and social network platforms
- Escalate customer service issues when necessary to the appropriate company resources
- Organize customer service reporting data in Excel
Secondary - Member Engagement Duties:
- Create community social network posts
- Create fun and interesting member polls
- Creating fun and interesting member engagement surveys
- Summarize member engagement survey results, post and distribute to member community
Technical / Education
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Results oriented, data driven;
- Ability to perform in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency in Word Processing and Spreadsheet applications
- Knowledge of basic html preferred
- Entrepreneurial, adaptable
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate effectively to individuals.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to get things done – on time, on budget, on scope
Job Specific Competencies:
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Ability to think independently and show good judgment
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving
If you meet these requirements, we want you on the team!
Please send resume, letter of interest.