Senior Java Software Engineer
We are an exciting company led by industry leaders and there is great opportunity to grow with reInvention. We prefer to have you work in Westport CT, NYC, Boston, or Providence.
- The role of the senior software engineer is to design, implement, test, deploy, and monitor the software that services our online market research projects
- This position is only open to experienced professionals with 5 or more years experience working with Java web applications
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and applying new technologies, and will be eager to share what they have learned with colleagues
- You must be able to deliver in an agile environment and be able to create simple solutions to complex problems
- You must have a very strong commitment to QA/Testing and be able to produce and deploy high quality, fast, reliable code
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms; be able to describe the Big-O performance of your solutions in both space and time
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills; familiarity with the Gang-of-Four and J2EE Design Patterns are a requirement
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with NoSQL datastores such as Memcached, Cassandra, SimpleDB, DynamoDB or Coherence are a big plus
- Base salary based on qualifications and experience
- Bonus program
Learn more about the company and this job at http://reinvention.com.
Indeed - 12 months ago