Please apply if you have an engineering degree in the following: BSEE, BSME
Electrical Controls Engineer – Manufacturing
Pay: $70-$88K + bonus + relocation assistance
Location: SW Ohio Area, just outside of Cincinnati
If you are an electrical / controls engineer ready to step foot into an engineering leadership role with a company that is nationally known to be among the best in its industry, here is your chance. With easy access to two major cities and surrounded by great golfing, school systems, and state parks, the company is a leading manufacturer of rigid plastic products. Our client is looking for a skilled Electrical Controls Engineer to provide expertise and leadership for electrical processes (automation) and controls design for equipment designed by the in-house mechanical engineering team. Rest assured that we will hold your information in the strictest of confidence. We will never contact your current employer. Come join a team that continuously works together to tackle new and exciting projects!
Responsibilities for Electrical Controls Engineer
- Specify, implement and troubleshoot Control systems for new and existing equipment
- Support new equipment being developed by providing electrical process controls expertise.
- Design schematics, controls in collaboration with the mechanical design department.
- mprove the reliability of electrical distribution.
- Manage Power Panel construction
- Develop a plan and schedule for major outages and also support the area maintenance personnel with technical expertise and training to enable them to maintain, repair and improve the reliability of their electrical equipment.
- Conduct statistical analyses on plant efficiencies, provide and implement solutions.
- Participate in and lead capital projects efforts including the capital budgeting process
Electrical Controls Engineer Requirements
- REQUIRED: B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (BSEE, BSME).
- 3+ years of industrial experience and direct experience working with voltages and equipment from 24VDC up to and including 13.8KV.
- Plastics Manufacturing experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of switchgear, rectification, relaying, DCS systems
- PLC’S and Ladder Logic – ability to write code and troubleshoot existing code
- HMI software (Panel view, etc).
- Able to design CAD Schematics with protective measures.
- Previously shared or had full responsibility over capital project budgeting
** Visa sponsorships or transfers are not available for this position
Indeed - 13 months ago
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with a turnover of INR...