NYC architecture and planning firm seeks an architect with 15 years’ of experience for a leadership role on projects. Must be very organized, efficient execution skills and a team player. Above all must be willing to contribute to a collaborative environment and add to the culture of the workplace.
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong design sensibility, with excellent technical and computer skills
- Experience in design development, construction documents, and construction administrations
- General knowledge of programming and functional adjacencies.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills and detailing.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques related engineering principles and building codes
- Assists in supervising project document control tasks and maintains quality control of such tasks.
- Large-scale project experience is required.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Degree from an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture degree program
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, 3-D modeling, rendering, word processing, and spreadsheets.