SKF International - Argento Vivo is a 24 year old Sterling Silver Jewelry Company located in mid-town Manhattan.
A quick view of our merchandise can be seen at ... http://www.argentovivosilver.com/
We are looking for a hardworking, self-starting individual to work in our sales department, in a non-selling, support position. We work with numerous accounts including Nordstrom, Macy's, Lord & Taylor and Amazon. You will be working with one experienced account executive and the executive vice president.
You would be required to work full time and your primary functions would be:
- Analysis of sales, stock, and trends ... and maintain historical records
- Order processing and tracking (follow up with order revisions, extensions, distributions, cancellations etc)
- Create sales orders for existing stock and for production
- Create line sheets for fashion flow & pricing purposes
- Create and maintain files with open balances of product from each account
- Forecast future sales for inventory management internally and for production purposes
- Maintain selling reports of replenishment styles
- Request UPCs through internal template
- Manage financial stability of accounts through maintenance of plans & allowance tracks
- Coordinate samples to accounts and photographer (follow up with overdue samples & ensure photographs are shot and sent to accounts on time to go online and not miss sales opportunities)
- Highly skilled in Excel (vlookup, subtotals, sum, rank, sorting, text to columns, conditional formatting, etc)
- Detail oriented and well organized. You will be dealing with numerous accounts. You will be working with a high number of styles, units and details.
- Adept at prioritizing and time management. SKF is a fast paced work environment
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Understanding of retail math and reporting is a plus
- Experience using MAS90 a plus
- English is a must.
SEND RESUMES ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL
Starting Annual Salary - $40,000 to $45,000 (DOE)
Health Care Partially (50%) paid after 6 months
401K after one year
16 total paid vacation/sick days