We are looking for a talented creative individual to assist with all website application efforts. This includes creating back end administration web applications and front-end customer experience web applications. You will be working in-house with a small web team on a daily basis. This is an In-house position, 8:00AM - 4:30PM, Monday - Friday located in Saint Louis, MO.
- Creating and maintaining database driven front and back-end web-based applications
- Create applications that work in all major browsers and devices
- Be responsible for work quality and process, ensuring it meets standards and guidelines
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from gathering requirements, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Resolving site bugs
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, and MySQL
- Ability to design, document, and manage web applications
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Manage own projects effectively while showing initiative, able to focus and prioritize but seek assistance readily when needed
- Pay raises and bonuses based on performance and creative contribution.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
Please submit your resume, salary requirements, and examples/samples of your work.