- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent experiences for Windows 7 and/or 8, as well as Android, and Web for phones, desktops, tablets and other devices.
- Work in tandem with other designers and software engineers in an agile environment.
- Assess product, user research and design requirements.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, visuals, and interactive prototypes.
- Communicate and "sell" your design solutions to senior management and teammates, including engineers, product managers, partners, etc.
- Provide thought design leadership to the company and work with engineering to push the boundaries of what’s possible on emerging technologies.
- Present and defend designs at key milestones.
- Work with cross-functional, globally located teams to manage and deliver designs on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for our customers.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Online portfolio with multiple examples of design for both mobile and desktop projects.
- 5+ years of experience defining UX design for a variety of projects/products for Windows 7 and 8
- Knowledge and experience of major mobile OS platforms UX Guidelines as well as latest HTML5 practices
- Experience with Native app design as well as HTML5 applications.
- Some experience in major aspects of product definition, i.e. developing user profiles, use scenarios, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and information architecture.
- A passion for design, an obsessive attention to detail, and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
- Familiarity with design trends, best practices and design standards for a variety of platforms.
- An effective worker inside a team who can prioritize UI issues and review the results of user research.
- Ability to intelligently present and positively critique design concepts during team reviews and stakeholder meetings.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Symphony Teleca’s Connected Experience Design Center creates usability centric solutions for the connected world. Working with a wide...