- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent experiences across, Windows 8, Android, and Web for phones, desktops, tablets and other devices.
- Work in tandem with other designers and software engineers in an agile environment.
- Assess product, user research and design requirements.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, visuals, and interactive prototypes.
- Communicate and "sell" your design solutions to senior management and teammates, including engineers, product managers, partners, etc.
- Work with cross-functional, globally located teams to manage and deliver designs on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for our customers.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Online portfolio with multiple examples of design for both Windows 7/8 projects.
- 5+ years of experience defining visual design for a variety of projects/products
- Knowledge and experience of major mobile OS platforms UX Guidelines as well as latest HTML5 practices
- Experience with Native app design as well as HTML5 applications.
- Some experience in major aspects of product definition, i.e. developing user profiles, use scenarios, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and information architecture.
- A passion for design, an obsessive attention to detail, and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
- Familiarity with design trends, best practices and design standards for a variety of platforms.
- An effective worker inside a team who can prioritize UI issues and review the results of user research.
- Ability to intelligently present and positively critique design concepts during team reviews and stakeholder meetings.
Symphony Teleca’s Connected Experience Design Center creates usability centric solutions for the connected world. Working with a wide...