One of the country's most prestigious and widely-respected addiction treatment providers is seeking an Executive Director for the Recovery Place, a 130-bed residential treatment center for adults in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
We are looking for an outstanding leader who can create a staff "followership" within an existing team and develop innovative future programs for our well-established facility.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who is equally conversant in the clinical and financial aspects of today's behavioral healthcare market. This individual must have previous leadership experience in a large facility, and be a team leader who is also a team player.
- Master's level clinician (licensure preferred), MBA, or MS in health related field
- At least 5 years senior behavioral healthcare management experience
- Knowledgeable in JCAHO accreditation standards and Federal & State regulations
- Familiar with residential treatment, "Florida Model" 12 step recovery
- Knowledgeable in current "best-practices" and "evidence-based" CD, and/or Co-occurring Disorder treatment practices for adults
- Sophisticated understanding of third-party & private-pay reimbursement
- Proven track-record for innovation and growth
- Impeccable ethics and integrity