Videll Healthcare is seeking a smart, energetic and experienced Administrator for our Minneapolis skilled nursing facility. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic company. You will be leader and mentor to a great team, who take pride in providing the best long-term care in the metropolitan Minneapolis area.
You will be responsible for overall operations and assist with the development of short and long term strategy. He/she will direct the day-to-day functions of the facility following the current federal and state regulations, as well as the facility’s policies and procedures. As the leader, you will help drive the rebranding of the facility, including overseeing facility remodel. The Administrator also has responsibility for ensuring that the residents are provided with high quality care and a safe environment, as well as driving facility growth.
The Administrator will report to the Director of Clinical Services.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years of progressive experience and responsibility in a sub-acute or long-term care facility, including at least 3 years of supervisory/management experience
- Current Minnesota Nursing Home Administrator license
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred, Master’s degree in business, health care administration, public health or related area
- Deep understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives
- Ability to adapt to change and create an environment that supports change
- Effectively communicate with all levels and operating areas and present to committees, administrators and community groups
- Ability to develop and foster meaningful relationships with staff, residents and families
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a commitment to providing our residents and families with an exceptional experience
- Strong leadership and team development abilities
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
Compensation is DOE; we will pay well for top talent.