Outsourcing & Management Concepts, Inc. is based in Beverly Hills, California. It was specifically founded to manage the various private holdings of a family trust, including a real estate investment company with multiple construction projects nationwide, including in Los Angeles. As we continue to expand quickly, we are looking to hire in-house a skilled architect with strong design skills.
The ideal candidate should have a creative mind, a great work ethic, and a strong desire for career growth in a fast paced environment. As importantly, the candidate should be proficient in architectural requirements during schematic, design development, and construction document phases.
Although the position is focused on architecture and design, the opportunity exists for a dedicated candidate to pursue a more rewarding career path by taking on management and leadership roles within the organization.
- Create exciting restaurant and retail building architecture
- Assist in designing furniture, fixtures, and other elements
- Manage the process of various construction projects
- Develop and produce design drawing packages
- Manage multiple aspects of sub-consultant and general contractor relationships
- Work closely with the various company departments, including real estate, accounting, and legal
- Experience in procuring contractors and managing RFP’s
- Experience in procuring furniture and fixture manufacturers and vendors
- Experience with designing, planning and developing restaurants.
- Experience in managing designs from schematic through detailing, construction documentation, assembling a drawing package and contract administration.
- Extensive knowledge of materials and construction processes
Minimum Requirements & Skills:
- Strong presentation, graphic design, and organizational skills
- Strong Proficiency in CAD drafting
- Excellent 3D interior & exterior renderings with photorealistic effects
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- A minimum of five (5) years of working experience, especially with restaurants and hotels
Place of Work; Compensation & Benefits:
Place of Work: 240 N. Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, California 90210
Compensation: highly competitive, based on each individual’s experience and skills.
Benefits: Health and other benefits are offered by the company.
To apply, please send your (i) RESUME and (ii) SALARY HISTORY via email to the email address provided below.