We are a cutting-edge company deeply invested in enterprise-level Microsoft technologies, and we are looking for a junior-level engineer/system administrator or recent college graduate interested in building a career in system administration. We move pretty quickly, work as a team, and have some very bright and experienced individuals that you would be working alongside.
Our environment looks like this:
- Data centers in CA and NV.
- DELL M1000e Chasses, Equalogic SAN, Cisco ASA, F5 Load Balancers, DELL Switch Fabric.
- Windows 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008 R2, Exchange Server 2010, SharePoint 2010, Lync Server 2010, Dynamics CRM 2011. Extensive use of HyperV.
- Providing a wide range of Microsoft hosted services as well as dedicated and shared servers to hundreds of hosted customers, supporting thousands of users.
- Monitoring provided by Spotlight and Webmetrics.
- Ticketing System based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, but exposed as a customer portal.
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 support teams
Factors for Success:
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Deep passion for networking, virtualization, software-as-a-service, and Microsoft server products
- Certification as a MCP in Microsoft server technologies who wishes to work towards his or her MCSE
- Expertise/Experience with the following technologies or hardware:
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Windows 2008 R2
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2010
- Dynamics CRM
- Cisco Enterprise Firewall/Router experience (ASA or equivalent)
- Dell Poweredge Servers (or equivalent)
- Assist in the maintenance of a robust development environment, which includes:
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Windows 2008 R2 (Active Directory, ADFS 2.0)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Dynamics CRM 2011
- Cisco Firewalls (ASA)
- F5 Load Balancers
- SSL Certificates
Helping the team to maintain a multi-tenant hosted infrastructure, leveraging the same technologies as above, but with additional hardware:
- Dell M1000e chassis with a variety of blades
- CommVault Backup
- Dell Switch Fabric
- Lync Server
- Microsoft Exchange
Finally, here is a list of project you could be involved with, in addition to daily support of the aforementioned environment:
1.SharePoint 2013 upgrade
2.Lync 2013 upgrade
3.Disaster Recovery updates for all products
4.Development CRM 2013 upgrade
5.Development SQL 2012 upgrade -- with high availability
6.Windows deployment technologies -- SCCM
7.Hyper-V 2012 replication
*Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary based on experience
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Indeed - 5 months ago
xRM.com offers configuration and customization services to our customers who use CRM Online. We can help you rename screen elements, add new...