All Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Job > Pharmacy Technician

"PTCB test is easy to pass once you have the right book"

A lot of prospective pharmacy technicians don't know and they should know. That the national ptcb exam is a test similiar to the SAT/GED test....

1451 2 days ago Hsan in Cathedral City, California
Job > Truck Driver

Which Companies do NOT do hair tests?

Yeah, yeah, yeah... "if you have to ask, don't get in a truck". The problem with that old line is that you're assuming I'm an addict, or are...

71 2 days ago Bob in Meadville, Pennsylvania
City > Seattle, Washington

Jobs that Pay you to Relocate

I am a 34 year old Australian Male who has Qualifications in IT, Hospitality, Security, Conservation Land Management and Animal Studies. I am...

2 2 days ago FUSION_Inc in Wollongong, Australia

Financial Analyst, Financial Trader, Businesses Analyst , Accountant, Day/Swing Trader

Hello, I am look relocate to Washington state. Possibly to the areas Port Orchard, Olympia, Bellevue, Des Moines, Tacoma, Kent, Seattle. I am a...

0 2 days ago Nandika in Reseda, California

Want to relocate to Seattle

I am currently residing in Fresno with my wife and three children.i moved to USA in July,previously i resided in London for two years.Now i want to...

105 2 days ago Nandika in Reseda, California
Job > Ultrasound Technician

WHAT TO STUDY FOR NEW SPI EXAM....

Can anyone recommend what books/cd's to study for the new spi exam? Please reply to this post what was most helpful for you or email me at...

1583 2 days ago Onelys in Lakeland, Florida

ARDMS OB GYN: Desperate for Edleman Review Book

I am taking the ARDMS ob gyn exmam in two weeks, does anyone have an Edleman Review Book for me? I will pay, like over night a money order!!!!! or...

263 2 days ago Onelys in Lakeland, Florida
Company > Toyota

Toyota Hiring Process

I have completed stage one and received a letter to come back for stage two.This is a full days work. I beleive that it is work simulation...

11758 2 days ago Serena777 in cambrige, Ontario
Job > Massage Therapist

Advice on starting massage therapy program in Canada

Are there any massage therapists from Canada (ON or BC) on this forum? I'm thinking of becoming a RMT, but it's a huge commitment since in BC you...

156 2 days ago New RMT in Calgary, Alberta
Job > Respiratory Therapist

What are your responsibilities...

I shadowed some Respiratory therapists the other day in a Large Learining Hospital in the ICU and one of the "floor" Therapists. I saw a few vent...

21 2 days ago crystal in Lakewood, California
Job > Corrections Officer

waiting list

Hey, I'm on the waiting list to go to training in Michigan, does anyone know how long that might be? I know they just finished one up, does anyone...

2385 2 days ago JamarB in Saginaw, Michigan
Company > Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines Hiring Flight Attendant

Does anyone know when Southwest Airlines will be looking to hire flight attendants out of Dallas, Tx? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

5 2 days ago HW96 in Texarkana, Texas
Job > Corrections Officer

CDCR Quest 4 2016 Academy!!!

Hello fellow canidates!!. I wanted to start a new forum for the ones that applied this year 2015. Here's my dates let's begin. Applied. ...

1062 2 days ago dezyrae22 in Coachella, California
City > Chicago, Illinois

Jobs for felons I.T is the way to go...believe me.

I am a convicted felon so I know how hard it is! what I did was go back to school for computer networking. when I finish I will have an A+...

79 2 days ago Alice Johnson in Georgia
Job > Nurse RN

Hedis Training

Am looking for online Hedis training. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

4 2 days ago ladyrobinson in Florence, South Carolina
Company > AT&T

AT&T Hire Right Background Check

I was recently offered a Customer Service Rep job at AT&T and am currently undergoing a background check. My first job that I put was verified, but I...

115 2 days ago jrhoades25 in Boise, Idaho
Company > Whole Foods Market

How to get a job at Whole Foods Market.

Do you work at Whole Foods Market? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

55 3 days ago Anonymous in Fort Worth, Texas
Company > Federal Government Jobs

Federal Government Job Process

Id like to know why the "Who you know theory?" supersedes qualifications and the fair-hiring process for government jobs? 1.) Why do the federal...

142 3 days ago Elnora Hicks in Jackson, Mississippi

Looking for Feedback on Foothill College DMS Program

Anyone here attend Foothill College? I am interested in feedback regarding the program, testing and job offers after graduation. Thanks for your...

285 3 days ago ChrissyRT in San Jose, California
General > Career Advice

Rich and bored. What should I do?

I started an Internet company that was successful, but now I'm bored. I'd like to get a job, but don't know what to do. I'm in my 30s and everybody...

24 3 days ago Alabama Slammer in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Job > Physical Therapy Assistant

PTA specializations?

Hi everyone, I am seriously considering becoming a PTA. I really enjoy the hands on part of PT and I think I will be very good at it (I already work...

3 3 days ago Mary Lou in Dallas, Texas
Job > Dump Truck Driver

how do you get a job driving dump trucks when they require experience but no one will hire you without experience

how can i get a job driving tandem axel dump truck without experience?

2 3 days ago said in Minneapolis, Minnesota

externship

I finished my in-class Pharmacy Tech program and now I need to just do my externship to finish the course. What can I expect during the externship...

89 3 days ago TD in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Job > Occupational Therapist

OT vs. RN

What do you think is a better career option?

151 3 days ago JessB in Mount Vernon, New York

Ready to give up

Hi guys. I am a state licensed pharmacy technician and I cannot find a job to save my life. I have tried temp agencies and retail stores and I never...

4 3 days ago Pharmacytech trying to get a chance in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Company > W. R. Grace & Co.

W r grace

Will they hire with a misdemeanor

1 3 days ago Go getter in Washington, District of Columbia
Job > Occupational Therapist

OT degree from overseas?? Post professional master degree in US? -- 2013 NBCOT NEW handbook!!!

It is so hard to see and keep in touch with OTs who gained their degree overseas either bachelor or master degree, and wanting to now practice in the...

64 3 days ago Katie in Melbourne, Australia
City > Los Angeles, California

where can felons get hired

I have worked all my life and am one of the few that feels pride in earning a living. I have a felony record, I am 50 years old with a lot of skills...

8 3 days ago Unemployed RN,BSN + a year of MPA in Houston, Texas
Job > Medical Technologist

Going no where with a BA in psychology?

It has been about a year since I graduate with my BA in Psychology. I feel stuck going no where. I have a 2.5 gpa so getting into graduate school...

244 3 days ago Raqsgrl in Silver Springs, Nevada
Job > Insurance Agent

Currently tele-sales ... working from home ... better options out there?

Hi folks, I'm currently an agent with a large insurance carrier selling life insurance, tele-sales over the phone. Obviously, this arrangement...

26 3 days ago FiMel in Hyattsville, Maryland
Job > Dental Assistant

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

Hi everyone! I've been an assistant for 1 year and i'm cda/rda and i have an x-ray license and i've been on 10 interviews and tommorow makes the 11th...

118 3 days ago Stephanie in Alabama
Job > Flight Attendant

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT 2017

It is 2017 so it is time for a new discussion about everything related to becoming an American Airlines flight attendant. Feel free to discuss...

696 3 days ago SP1993 in Brooklyn, New York
Job > Flight Attendant

Hawaiian Airlines

i recently saw that Hawaiian Airlines is now hiring! I think it'd be amazing to live in and work in and out of Honolulu! Has anyone heard any news of...

4379 3 days ago Jsjs in New York
Job > Flight Attendant

United flight attendant

I applied for united airlines on the 19th has anyone heard anything back from them yet

1 3 days ago nb in Columbus, Ohio
Company > Bank Of America

Bank Of America Teller Hiring Process from start to finish guide

Hi, I recently decided to apply for a teller position for one of the branch in my area. After spending a lot of time on the forums gathering all...

105 3 days ago arma in Sharon, Massachusetts
General > How to Use Indeed

How to finish the application?

I recently submitted my application to a job posting however once I submitted my resume it would not tell me if I was done filling out the...

1 3 days ago richard3 in Georgia
Job > Car Hauler

Looking for Car Hauling Job In Dually Truck

Herb can any body point me in the direction of some one who hauls cars or freight using a Dually Truck ??? I really Wana work for them and get the...

0 3 days ago Brandon in Macon, Georgia
City > Decatur, Illinois

What are the best neigborhoods in Decatur?

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

9 3 days ago TGPII in Chicago, Illinois
Company > Commercial Spring

How to get a job at Commercial Spring.

Do you work at Commercial Spring? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 3 days ago 636530 in Brampton, Ontario
Job > Dental Hygienist

Herpes

I was recently in for a dental appointment, i had a cold sore on my lip. They said they couldnt see me. why is that?

20 3 days ago Brooke in Houston, Texas
Job > Insurance Agent

Virtual Assistant for Insurance Producers

I've recently started a service providing commercial insurance agents with a reasonably priced way to give their clients great customer service. ...

1 3 days ago marivela in Reedley, California
Company > Metro One Lpsg

How to get a job at Metro One Lpsg.

Do you work at Metro One Lpsg? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 3 days ago Mike c in Atlanta, Georgia
General > Career Advice

What is the markup percentage made on temp workers?

Someone told me that temp agencies survive solely on the inflated markups for temp workers. They want to pay you super low...$10, but charge the...

72 3 days ago JD77 in Honolulu, Hawaii
Job > MRI Technologist

I am getting ready to take my MRI registry

I feel like I am prepared to take my MRI boards, but I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other tools that I can use to test myself before I...

80 4 days ago Mitro in Lockport, Illinois
General > Career Advice

** SCAM ALERT ** Recruiting and Staffing Careers.com

I'm sure and/or I hope this has been posted already. I applied for a administrative position and received an email from this company to set up an...

55 4 days ago Ma56h in Dublin, Ohio
General > Career Advice

Ask A Recruiter

I know these have been done before, but I am available to help any answers related to your job search, working with recruiters, follow up, resumes,...

191 4 days ago AtExit8 in City, New Jersey
General > How to Use Indeed

Macon Resources Incorporated/Discovery Depot

I recently applied for the following postion: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=MRI-(Macon-Resources,-Inc.)&t=Child+Care+Director&jk=f5b9c3302ec3da1...

1 4 days ago AtExit8 in City, New Jersey
Job > Dental Hygienist

cons?

what are the cons of being a dental hygenist. pysicaly or mentaly. i need to know to answer a question for my senior project!

162 4 days ago Monica in San Francisco, California
Job > CNA

how to take cna classes without a highschool diploma or ged

can some tell me what can i do

31 4 days ago Crystalm1982.cm@*****.*** in Goldsboro, North Carolina
Job > Cleaning Person

Here For You Professional Cleaning company

I pay attention to details if you have any spare time look up my work on Instagram @ hereforyou_cleaningllc or you can go to my website to see what I...

0 4 days ago Kimmiejay17 in Brandon, Florida

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.