All Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Company > Anheuser-Busch

How to get a job at Anheuser-Busch.

Do you work at Anheuser-Busch? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

215 4 days ago anonymous_ab in Columbus, Ohio
Company > TEKsystems

CROOKED RECRUITING COMPANIES

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING Robert Half Technology TEK Systems Alegis Group KForce Manpower Professional Modis Omni...

172 4 days ago Nope in Southfield, Michigan
City > New York, New York

personal assistant scam/firstworldagency

I've found a job listing on Indeed and on Craiglist for a "super cool celebrity author" which I applied for and got an email back about within at...

25 4 days ago Almost conned in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Job > Ultrasound Technician

Hate Being A Sonographer

I am a newly employed tech and absolutely hate it. The responsibility is overwhelming for me and I have so much anxiety every time I have to go into...

79 5 days ago Kelly in Greenbrier, Arkansas
Job > Flight Attendant

United Airlines 2016 Flight Attendant Candidates, and Interviewees

This is a new year, so here is a new forum- United Airlines 2016 Flight Attendant Candidates, and Interviewees. Just some simple guidelines-...

6635 5 days ago SkyLuke in Rosenberg, Texas
General > Career Advice

Career help-Should I get a second bachelor's degree?

Hi everyone! I've recently graduated with a BA in English, but I find that my degree is for such a wide variety of careers that I'm not sure where...

5 5 days ago Running on Empty in St Louis, Missouri
General > Career Advice

Would you rather interview with a male or female?

Would you rather interview with a male or female? Why?

16 5 days ago ethoma12002 in Lafayette, Louisiana
Company > Meijer

What's the company culture at Meijer?

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Meijer? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and...

13 5 days ago asigwerth1 in oswego, Illinois
Job > Clinical Research Associate

Course notes of SoCRA one day training for CCRP exam

Hi, I want to take the CCRP exam this year. Anyone has the course notes of SoCRA one day training in preparation for CCRP exam? And anyone want...

193 5 days ago Josh in Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Company > Delta

LAX- How Long to Start After Position Offered

So I applied for Delta in LAX, in August and got a CJO. Then my status changed to position offered in September 12, 2017. So I was wondering how long...

1 5 days ago Tj808
Job > Medical Coder

Where do I start?

I've been a massage therapist for over a decade and am wanting to supplement my income with medical coding/billing. Where do I start? Is there a...

196 5 days ago Angel214 in Arlington, Texas
Job > Dump Truck Driver

CLEAN UP AFTER HURRICANE IN SOUTH EAST TX?

IS ANYONE OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS DOING THE CLEANUP IN S.E. TX? WE HAVE A TRIAXLE DUMP AND AN EXCAVATOR, LOOKING TO WORK. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT...

565 5 days ago AM/PM Services in Gillette, Wyoming
Company > Dollar General

Confused, every time I fill out a app for dg it says not eligible for hire why

I don't understand

0 5 days ago Catinacrabb40
Company > Robert Half

Create "false" job listing to attract professionals

Every week they re-post the same alleged "dream job". For over a year the job has not been filled. They say the client is very picky, but the...

15 5 days ago jlowe1013 in Cresskill, New Jersey
General > Job Interviews

Background check or drug test

Which do they do first a background check then a drug test. Or a drug test then a back ground check.

1 5 days ago JessF in A Sandy Beach
City > Las Vegas, Nevada

Looking for a job in Las Vegas

I've currently been living in Canada but I would like to move to Las Vegas and work as a flair bartender for a long time. Now I'm looking for a...

0 5 days ago Heaven kim in Biggar, Saskatchewan
Job > Police Officer

Is everyone trying to apply for law enforcement these days?

I've applied to two agencies, LAPD and Sheriffs, and noticed an explosion of applicants there. Several years back I had tried joining the two...

5 5 days ago Brittany Scotties in St. Louis, Missouri
Job > Occupational Therapist

Working In Australia from the US

Hello, I'm hoping some OT's can give me some insight on working in the field in Australia, particularly any who may have gotten their degree in...

11 5 days ago Barbara Luka in Lugarno, Australia
Job > Driver

Just got my class a cdl and now I need experiance.

I just graduated truck driving school and have my class a cdl with hazmat and tanker endorsments. I have a spotless driving record,I was diagnosed...

37 5 days ago slbey4581 in Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Company > Toyota

Toyota Hiring Process

I have completed stage one and received a letter to come back for stage two.This is a full days work. I beleive that it is work simulation...

11804 5 days ago Ksss in Cambridge, Ontario
Job > Seamstress

In need of a seemstress

Hi my wife an I are opening a baby boutique and we are looking for a semester to help my wife with making baby dresses. Please let me know if you are...

3 5 days ago irina in Derby, United Kingdom
Company > Dollar General

Direct Deposit

What day and time does Dollar General do direct deposit? I thought it was supposed to happen on Thursday nights but I woke up this morning and I have...

2 5 days ago Jamee(ALA) in San Francisco, California
Company > Nordstrom

How to get a job at Nordstrom.

Do you work at Nordstrom? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

54 5 days ago KeyToSuccess in Georgia
Company > Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Recruitment (All Dates)

I started this thread for ALL the people who have applied, been selected, interviewed, received an offer, and ready for Southwest Airlines Flight...

53 5 days ago Go 737 in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job > Flight Attendant

Hong Kong Airlines - YVR VANCOUVER

Has anyone heard from them yet after submitting your resume?

0 5 days ago FAsoon24 in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Job > Corrections Officer

CDCR April 2017 Academy

Starting a new thread for the April 2017 academy-my husband applied August 2014 and cleared July 2016, hopefully our time is coming!

429 5 days ago Isaach in Hayward, California
Job > Flight Attendant

Spirit Airlines...

I heard they were hiring, and it also shows up on the website. Does anyone know if this is true?

11867 5 days ago Travel-Girl in North Carolina
Company > Toefco Engineered Coating Systems, Inc.

Hourly pay

What's starting pay range.

1 5 days ago AtExit8 in City, New Jersey
Job > Personal Banker

Wells fargo/ High school diploma???

I have a group interview next week, i would like to know if not having a high school diploma would prevent me from getting a job there. What would...

8 5 days ago Nose in Lakeland, Florida
Job > QA Analyst

"How to make our site easier to test?"

I've been asked by a recruiter to have a look on his website and do some automation testing (done!) and then recommend to him improvements to the...

0 5 days ago Mustey in Newbury, United Kingdom

What to study for RVT RDMS exam? Vascular Technology registry exam.

Hello, I plan on taking the RVT (Registry for Vascular Technologist) ARDMS exam next month and was wondering if anyone can offer some insight...

859 5 days ago Raja Fodder in GTA, Ontario
Job > X Ray Technician

Radiology Technologist TEXAS criminal record

Has anyone with a felony record applied for licensure through the Texas Medical Board? I completed an accredited Radilolgy Technology program and my...

0 5 days ago Allison in Weatherford, Texas

Pediatric Ultrasound Questions (From A prospective Student)

I am a current student taking my prerequisites to get into the DMS program this spring. Its a non weight list program, that takes the top 12-14...

2 5 days ago echocardiographyexamreview.com in Utah

Thinking of becoming a Sonographer. Any advice?

Hi all. I have had a wide variety of jobs and after hearing about sonography and the possibilities of money, traveling, and the opportunity to work...

309 5 days ago echocardiographyexamreview.com in Utah
Company > forum/cmp/Lockheed Martin/need help getting job Lockheed Martin PLEASE/forum/cmp

Job Status with Lockheed Martin

I had an interview with Lockheed Martin in Marietta just over 2 months ago. I have called the recruiter and passes that he has no news to give me ...

0 5 days ago Carteken in Jasper, Georgia
General > Resume Tips

Listing the same job multiple times if it's for different companies?

I have had 2 delivery driver jobs for different companies in the past 2 years, and I was wondering how I would put it in a resume without saying the...

0 5 days ago JamesIvey in Amarillo, Texas
Job > Freight Agent Broker

finding shippers

please!!!!!!!!!!! can someone just give me one good technique how to find companies that need shipping

89 5 days ago TL LOGISTICS LLC in Douglasville, Georgia
Company > Robert Bosch

How to get a job at Robert Bosch.

Do you work at Robert Bosch? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2 5 days ago Anonymous1 in Rochester, New York
General > Job Interviews

background check for pending cases

I received a job offer from my dream job... However, unforeseen events have left me on the other side of the law. After the offer was given they...

63 5 days ago a career not a job pleeeease in El Monte, California
Company > Home Depot

background check

I am currently seeking a position at HD in LPM. I have a DWI I received in college on my background. What are my chances of receiving a job at HD....

77 5 days ago Applicant in Los Angeles, California
Company > Northrop Grumman

Incompetent Recruiters - any similar experiences?

I recently had some very strange dealings with Northrup Grumman (Xetron) in Cincinnati. They are trying to fill an INFOSEC role that requires a high...

33 5 days ago AK in Hendersonville, North Carolina

Left Handed Ultrasound Technician Discrimination Comping Out

Anyone have trouble with jobs or schooling for Ultrasound that forces issues with only using right hand during scanning?

9 5 days ago Maria in Belfast, United Kingdom
Job > Optician

Show me the money...

24 5 days ago fancyeyes in Everett, Washington
Company > Qualcomm

Offer letter generation time for Qualcomm

Hi folks, I would like to know how much time does Qualcomm usually take to generate an offer letter, I came to know that many positions at QCOM...

61 5 days ago anonymous1234 in San Jose, California
Job > Flight Attendant

Hawaiian Airlines 2017

Aloha, starting this thread because the old one is super long and had gotten quite a bit of negativity. They just posted the Flight Attendant...

138 5 days ago ktidesmith in Houston, Texas
Job > PACS Administrator

What are the best pacs administrator qualifications and training to get ahead?

What is the best training for becoming a pacs administrator? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective pacs...

19 6 days ago Amin in Alexandria, Virginia
Company > Rockfeld Group

Rockfeld Group Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Rockfeld Group? What do you like best about working at...

2 6 days ago BG in New York, New York
General > Career Advice

need advice on an interview and application

I previously worked in a restaurant with an open kitchen. One of the managers had a bad temper and was told numerous times to stop screaming and...

1 6 days ago ethoma12002 in Lafayette, Louisiana
Job > Insurance Agent

Are there any Licensed Insurance Agents(life, health, auto and property)/Brokers looking for financial opportunity?

My name is Nicholas Allen and I'm building a well-structured team of agents and brokers who have the same common goal-"Helping families!" You will be...

0 6 days ago NicholasAllen in Providence, Rhode Island
Job > Truck Driver

Question about pending oui violation in a different state

My fiancee was recently arrested for an OUI in the state of Maine he resides in CT. He was arrested coming out of a gas station in farmington while...

0 6 days ago 0219 in Norwich, Connecticut

Page: « Previous  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.