1013 Communications, LLC Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at 1013 Communications, LLC?

What do you like best about working at 1013 Communications, LLC? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Mckinney, Texas

15 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at 1013 Communications , LLC?

What do you like best about working at 1013 Communications, LLC? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

1013 was the worst company I've ever worked for, by far. I've worked for several ad agencies and 3 newspapers and this one is the worst. Cheap and total disrespect for the employees are just two of the reasons. Their biggest transgression, was taking away the vacations longtime employees of had earned over their years of employment. Personally, I went from having 3 weeks vacation, to having none overnight. Bottom line obsessed and no consideration for human dignity concerns them. No raises and low pay as well. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, they cut out lunches before I left as well. Sweat shop, literally. They only run the AC when it's 100 degrees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.