1st Franklin Financial Corporation Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at 1st Franklin Financial Corporation?

What do you like best about working at 1st Franklin Financial Corporation? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Robin Rollocks in Atlanta, Georgia

35 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at 1st Franklin Financial Corporation?

What do you like best about working at 1st Franklin Financial Corporation? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

The average starting salary between 40k-45k.plus bonus.

What i like about 1st Franklin Financial Corporation is the customer Service.Customer only do business where they are welcome and that is why i like 1st Franklin Financial corp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Robin Rollocks in Atlanta, Georgia

35 months ago

As i said early i want to work with a company that take care of there customers.And a company that i can grow with.

tdizzle13 in Gainesville, Georgia

13 months ago

Robin Rollocks in Atlanta, Georgia said: The average starting salary between 40k-45k.plus bonus.

What i like about 1st Franklin Financial Corporation is the customer Service . Customer only do business where they are welcome and that is why i like 1st Franklin Financial corp

For what position is this? I'm interviewing for collector position, is it 40k-45k?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.