24-7 Intouch Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at 24-7 Intouch?

What do you like best about working at 24-7 Intouch? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

throwinshade in Dallas, Texas

1 month ago

Compensation is decent, I guess. When I started, it was only $11 an hour. Shortly after I came on board, it got raised to $13.50 an hour. The area that the call center is in happens to be surrounded by nothing but Tollway. That was the purpose of the increase but also to help boost spirits to stick around. Company turnover is HIGH and mostly it is because of the money made does not compensate for what we have to put up with. Overtime is nice at $20.25 an hour and Double Overtime is RARE at $27 an hour but still, the money DOES NOT make it better for the stress you'll undergo. Parking is always terrible, since it is so limited but there is a lot of staff and usually the lot is full so you have to hope and pray someone is living as you are arriving. Granted there is a market for you to buy snacks and food from, you would think it would be free. It is overpriced, never fully stocked and looks more like a corner store, just without an attendant. Oh but there is a camera recording you so don't try to steal!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.