The Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at 24 Hour Fitness?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Taylor in Rowlett, Texas

91 months ago

I just recently went in for an interview at 24 hr fitness. The Fitness Manager was interviewing me for a Personal Training position and was very respectful and polite. Be ready to answer some eye opening questions. 24 Hr Fitness has a prepared list of questions that must be asked to each candidate. They will ask you what got you interested in the field, what you have done so far to excel in the field, how you will implement what you know within their gym, what certifications/educations make you qualified for the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

karl el in Fort Worth, Texas

59 months ago

I went to an interview at 24 hour fitness in a pea coat a polo and some nice jeans and he told me to go back and change into something more professional. Do they allow facial hair

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Cristina Maria Clark in Friendswood, Texas

20 months ago

I am a creative, hardworking and bilingual individual searching a great company that will give me the opportunity to develop my working skills. I work well with others and enjoy helping people. I enjoy exercise and I feel I can be an asset to your organization. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

20 months ago

Wouldn't it make more sense to apply directly to 24-Hour?

Posting here won't further your cause.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cristina Maria Clark in Friendswood, Texas

20 months ago

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado said: Wouldn't it make more sense to apply directly to 24-Hour?

Posting here won't further your cause.

sorry I thought it was for the company! LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.