A Place for Mom Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at A Place for Mom?

What do you like best about working at A Place for Mom? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

GK in San Antonio, Texas

107 months ago

NO pay!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Carol in San Antonio, Texas

107 months ago

I just saw the ad for the sales job on this site. It makes the job sound sooooo great! I can imagine that they pay low.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Tracey in Baroda, Michigan

105 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at A Place for Mom?
This is a 100% commission position. If you can go a few months with no pay you may do ok. The turn over rate is HUGE for this position.
What do you like best about working at A Place for Mom? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Home office

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

GK in San Antonio, Texas

105 months ago

yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Attitude is everthing in Denver, Colorado

94 months ago

This company APFM (A Place for Mom) turns people so fast that it is ruining the companies’ reputation with their clients. And the employees need a strong relationship with those clients to be successful. There is NO Money-None-Nada-(or support; they now pay a draw-- I would bet that as this draw program continues it will be like the insurance game-- the employee will owe- owe- owe. They have chewed up hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of people. Too bad the work is wonderful; the employees really do get to help a lot of families, too bad the management is so inept.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DDD in Chesapeake Beach, Maryland

50 months ago

Carol in San Antonio, Texas said: I just saw the ad for the sales job on this site. It makes the job sound sooooo great! I can imagine that they pay low.

Don't waster your time. The turnover rate in so insane, the lack of support, and the lies the corporate office tells you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.