ACS Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at ACS?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

TiredinTexas in San Antonio, Texas

95 months ago

lol... in my position, it seems like having a pulse was requirement enough! or knowing someone. and then when you have a team that can't follow basic instructions or perform simple tasks, the whole team is in trouble and reprimanded, even though the training and hiring process causes the problems.

interview? what interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ACS employee -- do yourself a favor in Raleigh, North Carolina

95 months ago

No, they do not interview. I pushed numerous times about not using a 10 minute interview and just hiring whoever shows up to meet the client's headcount to hire individuals. I could not tell you how bad these people look when they come to work, the excessive profanity they use, drinking on the job, fights at work and former employees circling the parking lot issuing threats. Checks were late at one site and the police were called six times in one afternoon due to the threats that were issued and former employees refusing to leave. All senior management sees is $$$$$$$$$$$.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

James

91 months ago

I was offered a job there. I am glad I did not go. The lady even had the nerve to call me back and ask was I sure. I guess they pay based on performance. The turn over rate is the highest I've ever seen. Nice building though...(smile)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.