ADP Application/Role Play

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ADP Applicant in Los Alamitos, California

64 months ago

Hi,
I am also having an interview for the role play. Did you you find any helpful information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gmr in Cleveland, Ohio

64 months ago

I was told that I will have 30 minutes to review a binder of information about the fictitious scenario (such as what the business is, how many employees, what their needs are) then I will have about 30 minutes to meet with the sales managers (who will be playing the role of the clients) and try to persuade them to purchase ADP payroll. I was also told to start the role play by talking about anything other than payroll. Basically they want to see if you can sell and how you react to customer objections.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ADP Applicant in Los Alamitos, California

64 months ago

Thank you for all of your help. That information is very useful:) good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SILVIA DELARIVA in El Paso, Texas

61 months ago

THE ROLE PLAYER POSITIONS IS USUALLY USED TO TRAIN OTHERS IN AN SPECIFIC AREA. THIS MEANS YOU WILL PRESENT VARIOUS SCENARIOS TO PERMANENT (OR NEW) EMPLOYEES. THEY, IN TURN, MUST OVERCOME OR SOLVE THE SITUATION USING ALL THEIR TRAINING, DOCUMENTS, INFORMATION, CHAIN OF COMMAND, AND ETC. TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO TAKE DIFFERENT ATTITUDES, POSITIONS, AND MORE.........IT IS A LOT OF FUN....AT THE END....YOU GET TO LEARN A GREAT DEAL ALSO......

AT YOU INTERVIEW, THEY MUST HAVE TOLD YOU IF THAT WAS AN INITIAL INTERVIEW. LATER, IF THEY CALL YOU, THEY WILL REQUIRE FOR YOU TO SIGN FOR A BACKROUND CHECK, IF THEY HAVE NOT DONE IT ALREADY. IF THEY HAVE, THEN, THEY WILL BRING YOU WHEN THEY SEE IT FEASEABLE........RELAX......IT IS A RELAXED JOB....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.