Creating a Brag Book

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

bradshaw0506

49 months ago

I've accomplished so much in my sales career, however I've never really kept documentation of everything.

I have an interview next Thursday and I need to bring one. I feel clueless on what to do.

Any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lee.pearce@adp.com in East Hanover, New Jersey

30 months ago

I just saw this comment and thought that it would be helpful to reply even after over since the question regarding the brag book was asked. Perhaps someone now will read it and benefit. A brag book is helpful for any applicant. Create a file for yourself and enter any emails pertaining to positive work you have accomplished. Also, put your reviews in that file. Copies of your accomplishments, any rewards you have won.. any honorable mentions - it's your record of your achievements. You can always weed items out as your career progresses and you accomplish more. But it's great to be able to prove that you have a demonstrated track record of success over a long period of time (whether you just started your career and you are a recent college grad - add transcripts) or you are a seasoned professional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Harrison, New Jersey

21 months ago

Creating a bragbook is a great way to stand out. You can even create one digitally now at www.bragbookmm.com and upload multimedia files, such as introduction videos, and other files and documents that validate your experiences.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.