Dealer Services - Hiring Freeze?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Dan Nelson in Soldotna, Alaska

84 months ago

I was wondering if anyone on here has recently been interviewed or hired for any positions in Dealer Services? I have heard rumors that there is a freeze and they are not hiring even with posted positions, but that could be a rumor. I have not heard anything back from any submissions, so I was wondering if there was a company issue with not hiring at this point.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Yolannda Wright in Bethesda, Maryland

84 months ago

I worked at ADP some time ago. I understand that several DS entities may be struggling with net figures this fiscal year so far. Dealerships themselves are having a challenging year in terms of sales and service, and this will affect ADP's revenues. Traditionally, income figures below plan may affect hiring; they will often delay hiring for a position to save on expenses for a time. If conditions do not improve, they may eliminate an open position at year end. I do not know if this is the case in your situation - I do not know which group you are interested in working with; sales or account executive positions generally are not affected, because there is historically a lot of turnover in those positions. Also there has been movement to consolidate support positions in the El Paso and Augusta offices and this also can affect hiring at the main offices, as sometimes decisions are made post-posting to move a headcount to a lower-cost market. ADP has been in business for some time and they generally make the right choices that allow them to stay in business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.