Duration of ADP sales internship?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

CPD in Pleasanton, California

19 months ago

I had applied for a SBS position with ADP and they have offered me an internship opportunity (Most likely due to my lack of experience). Does anybody know how long the internship lasts? I graduated last summer and was looking to be hired full time for SBS but the internship could be a great experience and help me develop experience. Any feedback is appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EC in Fremont, California

19 months ago

6 weeks long. I was offered the same thing due to my lack of experience, but you learn a lot in terms of growing tough skin and learning how the sales process works. You have to be very proactive and ask for more opportunities while interning. I finished my 6 weeks and was offered a full time position and appreciate the experience from the internship.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

EC in Fremont, California said: 6 weeks long. I was offered the same thing due to my lack of experience, but you learn a lot in terms of growing tough skin and learning how the sales process works. You have to be very proactive and ask for more opportunities while interning. I finished my 6 weeks and was offered a full time position and appreciate the experience from the internship.

Awesome, thanks EC I appreciate the feedback. I know sales is what I want to do I just lack the experience so I think it will be a good opportunity I just wanted to make sure it wasn't more than a couple months long

19 months ago

Any other advice you would give me going into it? I have my final call on Thursday with the VP of sales and I think he's going to inform me a little more about it but I'm having trouble finding any reviews/experiences online with it

19 months ago

any other feedback?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.