If I get to the final interview how long will it take to hear about the decision?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jonathan in Memphis, Tennessee

94 months ago

If I get to the final interview how long will it take to hear about the decision? Should I call the manager if I don't hear from him/her on the exact day when the decision is supposed to be rendered?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dick Diggler in San Francisco, California

93 months ago

Call him and tell him his wife is real hot, that usually works pretty well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mark Walder in West New York, New Jersey

92 months ago

a LONG LONG LONG TIME.............At least it seems like a long time..Im going on 2 weeks..I was offered the position but that doesnt mean you actually got the job. They have a crazy background screening process. I havent been able to sleep well for the past 2 weeks the stress is killing me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

vlclove in Massachusetts

89 months ago

Mark Walder in West New York, New Jersey said: a LONG LONG LONG TIME.............At least it seems like a long time..Im going on 2 weeks..I was offered the position but that doesnt mean you actually got the job. They have a crazy background screening process. I havent been able to sleep well for the past 2 weeks the stress is killing me.

Are now in Florida? Did the screening process effect your start date?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mark Walder in West New York, New Jersey

88 months ago

vlclove in Massachusetts said: Are now in Florida? Did the screening process effect your start date?

Yes I am in Miami now and it did effect my start date. I had to get it pushed back 2 weeks but it was all worth it in the end. Great place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

48 months ago

Mark,
Are you in Sales, or Client Servicing?
Are you at the office in South Miami?
How do you like it?
I am curious to know what the pay could be and if they negotiate or just should a person just take what they offer
I notice a lot of jobs arent negotiating.
I would hate to try to negotiate then they change there mind. But the salary is now where to be found.

You are blessed to have gotten an interview and offered a job,

it is very hard to get on with them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.