Sales Professionals looking to obtain employment with ADP

Comments (11)

Shane Burke in Baltimore, Maryland

90 months ago

Hello my name is Shane and I am a Sales Recruiter with ADP. I have been involved with the Indeed.com and the blog section for almost a year now.

I am offering some advice on ADP and hoping to be able to network with Sales Professionals for opportunities within ADP.

if you are local or national to the DC, MD, VA area, I can help connect you with the proper recruiter.

We really do try our best to match up candidates with an opportunity where if you work smartly and effectively you will grow and contribute with our company.

if you have any questions, I am here to help.

thanks,

Shane

ADP Sales Recruiter

deansuraci in Cornwall On Hudson, New York

85 months ago

Hi Shane,

I'm thinking about applying to either ADP or Paychex - can't make up my mind which one? My question is, what can ADP offer over Paychex? I notice that ADP is a strong Fortune 300 company while Paychex is a Fortune 1000 company - why the big difference? What does your company offer to businesses that your competitor can't? By the way, I'm thinking about applying for the outside small business salesperson position.

85 months ago

Cornwall on the Hudson...I am actually from Orange County myself.....Goshen to be specific.

ok so you are interested in both ADP and Paychex. Paychex is a big competitor of ADP's on the Payroll/employer services side in our respective industries.

You should interview with both ADP and Paychex and see for yourself which one or environment would appeal to you the most.

if you are interested in Small Business Sales, send me a copy of your resume to: shane_burke@adp.com

I will forward it to one of our recruiter's in the Hudson Valley area.

this will help get the conversation going in greater detail to specifically answer your above questions.

thanks

Shane

Michael Richards in Baltimore, Maryland

85 months ago

Shane,

I'm an independent recruiter working in the Baltimore area and saw your post. I wanted to check with you to see if ADP uses contingent recruiters to help with hiring. I know that ADP and Ajilon formed a partnership for sales leads, are they also helping with recruiting? If there are any current needs in Sales, Administration, HR, or Technical I would be very interested in forming a relationship. While I am independent and work the HR, Admin, and Sales side I also have a relationship with a Technical recruiting firm. My email is m_b_r@mac.com

Mike

Ron Armstrong in Jackson, Michigan

85 months ago

Hello,

I just started the process with Paychex, but I applied to your company as well. I would like to speak to someone about a sales position in Michigan.

85 months ago

send me a copy of your resume and I will send it over to my SBS contact in Michigan. They will walk you through the whole set up for that group.

thanks

Shane

shane_burke@adp.com

gregorypriley@verizon.net in Richmond, Virginia

75 months ago

Hi Shane, I am looking for a sales job in Richmond virginia,metro area any suggestions, I was just laid off thanks greg

Avis2972 in Allentown, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

Shane,

Hello, how are you? I live in the Lehigh Valley area (Allentown) and was referred to ADP by a friend. I am about to have the phone interview pretty soon and was wondering if you had any tips or advice that I could use. I must admit I am a little nervous after reading some of the comments posted.

p.s

I do have a background in Sales (Real Estate) and hold a B.S in Business Administration.

Thank you!

Avis2972 in Allentown, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

Update

Just had my phone interview..it went great! I am schedule for the face to face interview next week!!

Shane,

Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!

southernbell in Cleveland, Ohio

71 months ago

Shane Burke in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello my name is Shane and I am a Sales Recruiter with ADP. I have been involved with the Indeed.com and the blog section for almost a year now.

I am offering some advice on ADP and hoping to be able to network with Sales Professionals for opportunities within ADP.

if you are local or national to the DC, MD, VA area, I can help connect you with the proper recruiter.

We really do try our best to match up candidates with an opportunity where if you work smartly and effectively you will grow and contribute with our company.

thanks,

Shane

ADP Sales Recruiter

Shane,

I am interested in employment in Independence, Ohio. I already went online at ADP's Website and applied for a position. I actually drove to ADP today out here to also provide a hard copy of my professional resume to a human resources manager, only to be told that ADP does not allow resumes to be given in person at all. The receptionist I could tell felt bad. I do understand company policy, but how are you supposed to stand out in a crowd in the electronical age? I miss the personal touch of being able to sell yourself in person, not just by them reading a submission online. Any contacts or suggestions is greatly appreciated. I do want to invest my career in the payroll industry.

Motivated Consultant in Austin, Texas

37 months ago

Hello Shane,

I know you did not happen to mention the Edmond, OK or the Oklahoma home office area; however, I hope you can help me out. I am highly interested in a B2B Sales career with ADP and have much B2B experience and talent to offer.

In searching a Recruiter's name in my area, I felt fortunate to have found your post here. Will you please be so kind as to reply with a contact name in the Edmond, Oklahoma (or Oklahoma Home Office) market? I appreciate you reaching out to those of us searching here, and for your willingness to help.

Sincerely,
Mechelle B.

Shane Burke in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello my name is Shane and I am a Sales Recruiter with ADP. I have been involved with the Indeed.com and the blog section for almost a year now.

thanks,

Shane

ADP Sales Recruiter

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.