How long is the interview process?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Kim in Phoenix, Arizona

90 months ago

I think it depends on the job. I applied for an Outside Sales SBS position and had 5 interviews incl the ride along. By the way does anyone know what the base starting salary range is? Just want to make sure not wasting my time. thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ron in Centreville, Virginia

90 months ago

Kim in Phoenix, Arizona said: I think it depends on the job. I applied for an Outside Sales SBS position and had 5 interviews incl the ride along. By the way does anyone know what the base starting salary range is? Just want to make sure not wasting my time. thanks.

Base salary will be either 34,000 or 36,000 depending on what part of the country you're in. Be warned that not all offices are good about following up. You may need to repeatedly call and email before you get a response on your status.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sara in Garden Grove, California

89 months ago

The interview process is quite long. I just finished and got the job offer yesterday. I went to a total of 6 interviews and a ride along. It was an extensive process but, you will really know what it is like to work at ADP by the end of it.

Base Salary in California is $38,000
Not counting car and cell phone allowance.
Great Benifits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

john wallace in Long Beach, California

89 months ago

when is the background check and the drug test, because that takes a good two weeks longer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sara in Torrance, California

89 months ago

john wallace in Long Beach, California said: when is the background check and the drug test, because that takes a good two weeks longer.

The drug and background test are only after you get the job offer and it takes about a week to get your results.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

john wallace in Long Beach, California

89 months ago

I have my role play interview tomorrow @ 10am. Any tips or heads up for me. Also is it required to wear a suite on the job everyday or can you where shirt, tie, and dress pants?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brooks in Leawood, Kansas

89 months ago

I am scheduled for a Client Service Manager position interview on Thursday. Any tips to help me out? What questions should I be prepared to answer? I am scheduled to interview with the manager and the CSM who is leaving the position.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tommy in Glendale, Arizona

89 months ago

If you negotiate your salery you can get atleat $6,000 more base salary than the offer. Also, negotiate an increase for the 1st 3 months intil you start earning comission for a sales position. If you have the experience and are currently making more they will negotiate based on what you are currently making.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GBJS in Sacramento, California

65 months ago

I recieved an email from ADP wanting me to take their on-line assessment for a sales position. Could anyone tell me what the test entails? Does it have math questions, logic questions, word problems and letter sequencing or is it just a personality profile test?
Thanks!
GBJS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

J9795 in Franklin, Tennessee

58 months ago

Does anyone know the base and a typical comission check for a month for ADP? I have 4 years of outside sales experience.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jack Kates in Florham Park, New Jersey

26 months ago

My interview was cut real short. Maybe 10 minutes. I Could not get a question in about the position. The position was for more of a Desktop Public Relations position rather than a Desktop Support Manager. And to top it off, the interviewer had no technical background!!!! Imagine That!!! Don’t waste your time with an unprofessional corporation. This position will be a revolving door…Like so many others I seen in this forum. ADP = All Dumb People…Maybe there is hope for them, but I doubt it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marnie in Scarborough, Ontario

24 months ago

Has anyone gone through the process for sales here in Toronto and can share? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wendy Cleek in Glen Ellyn, Illinois

22 months ago

I interviewed with ADP, it's been a week I've heard nothing but see the position is now removed from the site. Can I assume I didn't get the job? Very disappointing as this job seemed perfect for me. Thanks for any input

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CPD in Pleasanton, California

22 months ago

I was referred by an ADP employee for a SBS position- had a phone interview with a recruiter Jan 30 followed by a face-to-face the following day Jan 31 with VP of sales. I received a call from the District Manager on Feb 4 for another face-to-face interview Feb 6 which I thought went very well. Before leaving, I inquired about the next step of the interview process which she said would be the ride along and I would hear soon (I believe she said by the end of that week) regarding a time and date to schedule it. I sent a thank you email that day and after not hearing anything for 6 days, I called and left a voicemail on Feb 12 following up and expressing my interest. It's Feb 15 and I still haven't heard anything yet. I have a UC degree and while I have no B2B or professional sales experience, I have individual and entrepreneurial sales experience and I felt my most recent interview went very well. I know it's a sales position and they might potentially want to see an individual follow up multiple times and be persistent, but I know there is a fine line between being persistent and pesky. Should I contact the recruiter who first contacted me since I have maintained contact with her throughout the process? Or should I wait to be contacted? For those of you who have been through the interview process, how long is normal in between steps to go without hearing anything? Also, their website and this website just refreshed their SBS page for my location I applied for. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angela in Washington, District of Columbia

21 months ago

What is the appeal process for a rescinded offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Admingirl in Costa Mesa, California

18 months ago

I interviewed for the role of Administrative Assistant today. I think it went well. Does anyone know how many interviews an admin has to go through or how many days before they make an offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.