AFLAC SNG computer for sale

Comments (11)

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

21 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know.

Darcie in Rockford, Michigan

21 months ago

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas said: I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know.

Hi do you still have the computer for sale

21 months ago

Darcie in Rockford, Michigan said: Hi do you still have the computer for sale

Yes, Computer is still available.

Ted in Swedesboro, New Jersey

15 months ago

Cecilia, Is this computer still available? / email ted.aflac@gmail.com, Thanks

Ted in Swedesboro, New Jersey

15 months ago

Cecilia, Is this computer still available? / email ted.aflac@gmail.com, Thanks

Melissa in Louisiana

14 months ago

Is this still available
Melissa_kellar@us.aflac.com

Steven Belliston in Sandy, Utah

13 months ago

Is this unit still available? If so, what operating system is it running?

11 months ago

Ted in Swedesboro, New Jersey said: Cecilia, Is this computer still available? / email ted.aflac@gmail.com, Thanks

that computer sold shortly after I posted the ad.

Jose Rodriguez in Houston, Texas

7 months ago

SNG AVAILABLE!!! I have the same machine bought on November 2011. I only used it one month and then I switched jobs to another company on january 2012. Is there anybody out there that would like to buy it for the price of the one mentioned aboove? This machine is virtually brand new.

fred bishop in Cypress, Texas

6 months ago

Jose Rodriguez in Houston, Texas said: SNG AVAILABLE!!! I have the same machine bought on November 2011. I only used it one month and then I switched jobs to another company on january 2012. Is there anybody out there that would like to buy it for the price of the one mentioned aboove? This machine is virtually brand new.

Is the computer still available and at what price?

Tony Hudson in Compton, California

2 months ago

Jose Rodriguez in Houston, Texas said: SNG AVAILABLE!!! I have the same machine bought on November 2011. I only used it one month and then I switched jobs to another company on january 2012. Is there anybody out there that would like to buy it for the price of the one mentioned aboove? This machine is virtually brand new.

Interested in your computer I would like to see and image of the computer my email adress is ttbighut@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.