AFLAC SNG computer for sale

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

35 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Darcie in Rockford, Michigan

35 months ago

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas said: I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know.

Hi do you still have the computer for sale

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Darcie in Rockford, Michigan said: Hi do you still have the computer for sale

Yes, Computer is still available.

Ted in Swedesboro, New Jersey

29 months ago

Cecilia, Is this computer still available? / email ted.aflac@gmail.com, Thanks

Ted in Swedesboro, New Jersey

29 months ago

Cecilia, Is this computer still available? / email ted.aflac@gmail.com, Thanks

Melissa in Louisiana

28 months ago

Is this still available
Melissa_kellar@us.aflac.com

Steven Belliston in Sandy, Utah

27 months ago

Is this unit still available? If so, what operating system is it running?

25 months ago

Ted in Swedesboro, New Jersey said: Cecilia, Is this computer still available? / email ted.aflac@gmail.com, Thanks

that computer sold shortly after I posted the ad.

Jose Rodriguez in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

SNG AVAILABLE!!! I have the same machine bought on November 2011. I only used it one month and then I switched jobs to another company on january 2012. Is there anybody out there that would like to buy it for the price of the one mentioned aboove? This machine is virtually brand new.

fred bishop in Cypress, Texas

20 months ago

Jose Rodriguez in Houston, Texas said: SNG AVAILABLE!!! I have the same machine bought on November 2011. I only used it one month and then I switched jobs to another company on january 2012. Is there anybody out there that would like to buy it for the price of the one mentioned aboove? This machine is virtually brand new.

Is the computer still available and at what price?

Tony Hudson in Compton, California

17 months ago

Jose Rodriguez in Houston, Texas said: SNG AVAILABLE!!! I have the same machine bought on November 2011. I only used it one month and then I switched jobs to another company on january 2012. Is there anybody out there that would like to buy it for the price of the one mentioned aboove? This machine is virtually brand new.

Interested in your computer I would like to see and image of the computer my email adress is ttbighut@gmail.com

Kurt Steinmann in Clearwater, Florida

9 months ago

I have an SNG HP PROBOOK 4530S with Topaz signing pad. Computer was cleaned and re-imaged by AFLAC in 2014 and both are in perfect condigtion. Paid over $2k, want $1200 for both.

Joe Gerringer in Crawfordsville, Indiana

5 months ago

cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas said: I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know.

Did you have to buy it up front or were you able to pay it in installments?
I'm meeting with them next week about possibly becoming a sales consultant but that's the only thing I'm trying to yay or nay on the idea.
Thanks for the info

Joe Gerringer in Crawfordsville, Indiana

5 months ago

Kurt Steinmann in Clearwater, Florida said: I have an SNG HP PROBOOK 4530S with Topaz signing pad. Computer was cleaned and re-imaged by AFLAC in 2014 and both are in perfect condigtion. Paid over $2k, want $1200 for both.

Did you have to buy it up front when you got licensed? I'm possibly thinking of saying yes to the position they may offer me this week to start with them but I keep seeing all over the web that you have to buy the laptop and/or SNG? Which isn't a deal breaker but would rather pay in installments if they give that option, or I will definitely let you know if I choose to make this career change and 1200 is better than 2-3 thousand!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Discovery Bay, California

4 months ago

Kurt Steinmann in Clearwater, Florida said: I have an SNG HP PROBOOK 4530S with Topaz signing pad. Computer was cleaned and re-imaged by AFLAC in 2014 and both are in perfect condigtion. Paid over $2k, want $1200 for both.

Is this still available?

Is this still available?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.