Aflac SNG Laptop for sale - must go!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Diana Garber in Ellijay, Georgia

23 months ago

I am offering a used SNG loaded Panasonic CF-51 Toughbook for $600 with Topaz signature pad. In addition, I have numberous plush ducks (ranging from the mini's, 6", 12" 24", and 36" large duck) plus lot's of Aflac insignia products. The refurbished CF-51 Panasonic Toughbook sells for $495 without the SNG software and signature pad. The value of the insignia and duck products is well over $250 with some being collectables such as the mailcarrier duck with commercial mailbox, the anniversary eggs, etc.

Please email me if interested. diana@etcmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Diana Garber in Ellijay, Georgia

23 months ago

Diana Garber in Ellijay, Georgia said: I am offering a used SNG loaded Panasonic CF-51 Toughbook for $600 with Topaz signature pad. In addition, I have numberous plush ducks (ranging from the mini's, 6", 12" 24", and 36" large duck) plus lot's of Aflac insignia products. The refurbished CF-51 Panasonic Toughbook sells for $495 without the SNG software and signature pad. The value of the insignia and duck products is well over $250 with some being collectables such as the mailcarrier duck with commercial mailbox, the anniversary eggs, etc.

Please email me if interested. diana@etcmail.com

The newer version Panasonic CF-52 sells for $2374 with SNG Software.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sara Aronzon in Mandeville, Louisiana

1 month ago

I am looking for an Aflac SNG computer or hard drive. Are you still able to sell your computer? Thanks, Sara A.
6/9/2014

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Craig Zychal in Milford, Delaware

29 days ago

I have an Aflac SNG computer for sale.

It is a Fujitsu Lifebook T732.

Like new condition and paid for.

If interested please e-mail at czychal@aol.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.