Aflac Tablet PC for sale Fujitsu T730

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

rrinderknecht in Conroe, Texas

11 months ago

It is still is under a 36 month warranty, upgraded, bag and additional battery included, and a wireless mouse

If you have any questions you can contact me at robert_rinderknecht@us.aflac.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rrinderknecht in Spring, Texas

7 months ago

I just got this computer upgraded to the new Windows 7. Its still under warranty and in great condition. Selling it becuase im going back to school. Paid $2300 for it in Oct 2012 asking $800. It also has been upgraded to 4Gig RAM and a 250 GIG HD. very good deal!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cheryl_beickel@us.aflac.com in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

7 months ago

rrinderknecht in Spring, Texas said: I just got this computer upgraded to the new Windows 7. Its still under warranty and in great condition. Selling it becuase im going back to school. Paid $2300 for it in Oct 2012 asking $800. It also has been upgraded to 4Gig RAM and a 250 GIG HD. very good deal!

Do you still have your SNG for sale?

Jefferies in Goldthwaite, Texas

5 months ago

rrinderknecht in Spring, Texas said: I just got this computer upgraded to the new Windows 7. Its still under warranty and in great condition. Selling it becuase im going back to school. Paid $2300 for it in Oct 2012 asking $800. It also has been upgraded to 4Gig RAM and a 250 GIG HD. very good deal!

Do you still have computer.. I am in gatesville Texas

Craig Zychal in Ashburn, Virginia

5 months ago

I have an Aflac SNG computer for sale.

It is a Fujitsu Lifebook T732.

Like new condition and paid for.

If interested please e-mail at czychal@aol.com.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.