Aflac is an opportunity

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

KStine in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

I'm not here to get into a name calling match with anyone but to put it simply, Aflac offers a unique opportunity and like ANY opportunity there will be failures. I've been with Aflac for 2 years now and yes, there are struggles, but success is based on personal work ethic and determination. Bottom line is Aflac offers the same opportunity to every person and it's what you make of it. People fail at this career, no question, but it is not the opportunity that failed them. For every angry person who doesn't find success with Aflac there are dozens of others who do. It's not the career for everyone, but for those who stick it out the rewards are endless. In 2008 alone I went on 3 all expenses paid vacations thanks to Aflac and I've already won 2 more for 2009. This company rewards hard work without question. Why do you think Aflac is consistently listed among the Top 100 Companies to Work For, in Forbes "Best Managed Companies of 2008" and MANY MANY other accolades? To any prospective new agents: consider your personal track record, your habits, and your previous experience before starting with Aflac. You must have an entrepreneurial attidute and be willing to work hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.