Associate & District Sales Coordinator (DSC) positions at Aflac

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

BeanBean in Midwest, Ohio

73 months ago

Jah Rose in Stratford, Connecticut said: I recently received this email and was curious if anyone was familar with these positions. Thank you for your help.

We are looking for associates and district sales coordinators. Their job descriptions follow:

1) Associate - Working with employers to install our Section 125/Cafeteria plan programs and supplemental benefits into their employee benefit packages. All of our benefits are voluntary on the part of employees and are offered at no cost to the employer. Our cafeteria plan features savings incentives for the employer to make our plans available. We have existing accounts you will be working with while also working to increase accounts in your areas.

2) District Sales Coordinator (DSC) - A district sales coordinator has similar duties to those of an associate. However, he or she will also be field-training new career associates and working to build and manage a team.

WE OFFER:
* Career Opportunity in a Growth Industry
* Tremendous Income Opportunity
* Team Atmosphere
* Unlimited Income Potential
* Excellent Management Opportunities
* Marketing Support
* Excellent Field and Classroom Training
* Unique Product Line
* Stock Bonus Plan
* Exciting Rewards and Trips
* Stock bonus plan available only to Career Associates

WE REQUIRE:
* Motivated, goal-ori

RUN, far and fast

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Janis Smith in New Haven, Connecticut

44 months ago

First off, I find your username offensive. It takes away from your credability (seriously, I wouldn't be taking any advice from somone who calls themselves "D***weed). Second, why the 'Run as fast as you can..."?

I have made a very nice career as a commission only sales person with Aflac. All insurance companies aggressively recruit; I'm sorry your resume fell through the cracks and you received multiple calls (I really doubt it is 'at least 12' but I'm not going to belabor that point.)

One more point....Aflac cannot 'hire you immediately.' It's a contract, a business opportunity...there is no 'hiring'. You also must have a producers license, which takes time, and you have to attend Sales School...which also takes time. There is no immediacy to get untrained, unknowledable agents out there; they don't have a very good chance of succeeding. The District Manager I report to spends at least six months with new agents

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.