Best Decision Ever

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

MtnTop in Portland, Oregon

82 months ago

I have read many of the negative posts on this and many other company's sites and what I've noticed is that they all sound the same. I've almost wondered if it's just the same person failing time and time again at different companies.

The world just seems to be diveded into 2 types of people: positive and negative. If you are the latter please do not post in this discussion...you've got plenty of room in those other sites to host a pity party. This discussion is meant for those of us that want to present this career as what it really is: The BEST opportunity in sales, period.

Aflac is the best decision I've ever made. I have been able to work hard, grow both personally and professionaly, and earn an income after 5 years that most people don't have the chance to earn after 30 years with a company.

It's an independent contractor position: yes we all understand that now (lol). Which means that nobody tells me that I'm done earning money at the 30,50,100, or even 200,000/year mark. That's what I love! So if you're looking for something that allows you to build and grow your own business as big as you want to...Aflac is the ONLY place to do that.

Signed: The other side of the story.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

susan50309 in Des Moines, Iowa

79 months ago

Here's the thing...I work as a virtual assistant to an aflac rep who is struggling after 6 months. She has generated some sales but has no support as a trainee in her district. for example: her district rep did not shoe up for a presentation just last week. In all, it was a disaster from her standpoint although she did have some enrollments. and this was her 2nd district manager...the first one was worse. She loves the product and the potential but is quickly becoming discouraged...any suggestions on this dilema?

question 2: what actions would you advise for generating new sales - besides cold calling..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Aflac IS A SCAM in Bumpass, Virginia

53 months ago

MtnTop in Portland, Oregon said: I have read many of the negative posts on this and many other company's sites and what I've noticed is that they all sound the same. I've almost wondered if it's just the same person failing time and time again at different companies.

The world just seems to be diveded into 2 types of people: positive and negative. If you are the latter please do not post in this discussion...you've got plenty of room in those other sites to host a pity party. This discussion is meant for those of us that want to present this career as what it really is: The BEST opportunity in sales, period.

Aflac is the best decision I've ever made. I have been able to work hard, grow both personally and professionaly, and earn an income after 5 years that most people don't have the chance to earn after 30 years with a company.

It's an independent contractor position: yes we all understand that now (lol). Which means that nobody tells me that I'm done earning money at the 30,50,100, or even 200,000/year mark. That's what I love! So if you're looking for something that allows you to build and grow your own business as big as you want to...Aflac is the ONLY place to do that.

Signed: The other side of the story.

I wonder if that is the same "positive" person writing the same positive crap on different sites to get more people to work for AFLAC??? Let's work for AFLAC and make 200.000/year. The funniest thing I've ever heard!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.