Corporate AFLAC Opportunities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

toogoodforya in Jackson, Mississippi

68 months ago

Does anyone know how to go about getting an office job with AFLAC? All the posts I've seen are relating to the independent agent job. I would like to work in their IT Department. I've submitted a resume in which I feel I'm qualified for the position, but have not heard anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

johnkukulica in Reno, Nevada

67 months ago

toogoodforya in Jackson, Mississippi said: Does anyone know how to go about getting an office job with AFLAC? All the posts I've seen are relating to the independent agent job. I would like to work in their IT Department. I've submitted a resume in which I feel I'm qualified for the position, but have not heard anything.

Software Tester II, IT Software Testing Svcs
Requisition ID 42078
Full/Part Time Full Time
Location Columbus, GA
Description Aflac
Right People. Right Place. Right Time.

We are the duck. We inspire and are inspired, listen and respond, empower our people, give back to our community, and most importantly, celebrate every success along the way. We do it all ... The Aflac Way.

Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best known brands. Aflac has been recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the tenth consecutive year in the February 4, 2008 issue, and by Fortune as one of America's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year in the March 19, 2007 issue.

Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself—are you the duck? If so, there’s a home—and a flourishing career—for you at Aflac.

The Location
Columbus, GA

The Division
Information Technology
It’s not what you can do; it’s what you will do. At Aflac IT, we get things done. As the support behind Aflac’s corporate operations, sales force, and business partners, Aflac IT employees not only benefit from this philosophy, but help carry it out. Just as Aflac has changed the insurance industry, Aflac IT will forever alter the way health care benefits reach people who need them most. And that’s something we can all be proud of.

The Opportunity
Software Tester II
How would you like to be part of the team in the forefront of the analysis and determining the root cause of appli

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.