Interview Request from Aflac

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Ginger in Oxford, Massachusetts

26 months ago

Hey everyone, I've come across these comments and am looking for some serious, constructive advice only. I received an email from Aflac requesting an interview for a benefits' counselor or a coordinator-in-training position. I understand a lot of companies send out emails for recruiting via monster but want some advice as to what to expect when I met with the company or what the positions entail if anyone knows. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Axel in Redmond, Oregon

25 months ago

Ginger, I've been doing Aflac for about a year, and absolutely love it (now). I was not a professional sales person when I started, so it was a bit of an uphill climb for me. I saw people who worked with Aflac for a year to year and a half, and they were making good money. I was told it wouldn't take this long to make good money, and I'm just starting to make a living off of Aflac sales. I love my business.

If they are interviewing you directly as a CIT, then you must have something special, because usually only experienced agents go into this role. I read about different regions using different hiring practices, but they will probably start by sizing you up, either telling you it's easy, or else trying to dissuade you from being an agent to see what your response is. It seems most areas use a three interview process, the second being with a loved one or close friend, to help you decide whether it is right for you. Finally, a meeting to get you started with your license and process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alina in New York, New York

6 months ago

Hi Ginger,

A few days ago I received an invitation for the interview for -"benefits' counselor or a coordinator -in-training position".... Please advice- should I go to the interview or it is a spam- please respond to my email...it is realy very important to me..

Thank you in advance

Hey everyone, I've come across these comments and am looking for some serious, constructive advice only. I received an email from Aflac requesting an interview for a benefits' counselor or a coordinator -in-training position. I understand a lot of companies send out emails for recruiting via monster but want some advice as to what to expect when I met with the company or what the positions entail if anyone knows. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.