New SNG Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet PC T730 for sale!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Sandy in Jamaica, New York

20 months ago

Used 2-3 times only! Purchased while living in AZ selling Aflac around April/May of 2012. A family crisis required me to relocate back home to NY in July and I am no longer in the business. Would need to transfer loan to you (pending qualification through HQ).. Monthly payments deducted right from your statement so no cash exchange is needed, just asking for you to take over payments. Will sell complete with carrying bag (aurora model #4032).If you are based in NY I will even hand over all brochures I have as a bonus. Once again this is a brand new unit, touch screen, swivel screen. Figured someone could take it off my hands and put it to good use.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in West Palm Beach, Florida

20 months ago

Sandy in Jamaica, New York said: Used 2-3 times only! Purchased while living in AZ selling Aflac around April/May of 2012. A family crisis required me to relocate back home to NY in July and I am no longer in the business. Would need to transfer loan to you (pending qualification through HQ).. Monthly payments deducted right from your statement so no cash exchange is needed, just asking for you to take over payments. Will sell complete with carrying bag (aurora model #4032).If you are based in NY I will even hand over all brochures I have as a bonus. Once again this is a brand new unit, touch screen, swivel screen. Figured someone could take it off my hands and put it to good use.

If this computer is still available, what is the monthly payment amount and what is the balance owed? Also what is the process of taking over payments and shipment info? Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in West Palm Beach, Florida

20 months ago

If this computer is still available, what is the monthly payment amount and what is the balance owed? Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandy in New York, New York

20 months ago

Paul in West Palm Beach, Florida said: If this computer is still available, what is the monthly payment amount and what is the balance owed? Thank you

Hi Paul, as far as shipment is concerned, I can cover the shipment costs. The monthly payment is $98 and the balance is about $2000. I purchased it for almost $2300 plus the carrying case for $180. We would have to call HQ about transferring the loan to see if you have met the qualification criteria (meaning if you hit certain benchmarks). Then it's a matter of submitting and signing forms.

DPEvans in Florence, South Carolina

20 months ago

Hey I also have a Fujitsu Lifebook T730 Tablet I purchased with Aflac. I put in over two years with aflac so mine is paid for. I now have my own Allstate Agency so I am trying to sell my aflac pc. I would love for an aflac agent in need to be able to get this and give it some good use. I will also include the aflac computer bag that I purchased with it. If anyone is interested please email me at davidphilippeevans@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AC in Fort Myers, Florida

19 months ago

Sandy in New York, New York said: Hi Paul, as far as shipment is concerned, I can cover the shipment costs. The monthly payment is $98 and the balance is about $2000. I purchased it for almost $2300 plus the carrying case for $180. We would have to call HQ about transferring the loan to see if you have met the qualification criteria (meaning if you hit certain benchmarks). Then it's a matter of submitting and signing forms.

Hi, is your Aflac laptop still available?

19 months ago

Hello, is your Afalc laptop still available?

19 months ago

DPEvans in Florence, South Carolina said: Hey I also have a Fujitsu Lifebook T730 Tablet I purchased with Aflac. I put in over two years with aflac so mine is paid for. I now have my own Allstate Agency so I am trying to sell my aflac pc. I would love for an aflac agent in need to be able to get this and give it some good use. I will also include the aflac computer bag that I purchased with it. If anyone is interested please email me at davidphilippeevans@yahoo.com

Hi, is your Aflac laptop still available?

Hdshaw

18 months ago

Sandy in Jamaica, New York said: Used 2-3 times only! Purchased while living in AZ selling Aflac around April/May of 2012. A family crisis required me to relocate back home to NY in July and I am no longer in the business . Would need to transfer loan to you (pending qualification through HQ).. Monthly payments deducted right from your statement so no cash exchange is needed, just asking for you to take over payments. Will sell complete with carrying bag (aurora model #4032).If you are based in NY I will even hand over all brochures I have as a bonus. Once again this is a brand new unit, touch screen, swivel screen. Figured someone could take it off my hands and put it to good use.

I am not sure if you still have your computer available, but I would like to talk to you about making the transaction. I am very interested and ready to complete it if you are. I appreciate it.

Malarkjrb1@aol.con in Buffalo, New York

18 months ago

Hdshaw said: I am not sure if you still have your computer available, but I would like to talk to you about making the transaction. I am very interested and ready to complete it if you are. I appreciate it.

Still avail?

qtazzz@gmail.com in Washington, Pennsylvania

17 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Laptop for sale. Bought it almost new around September 2010 from a lady in CA. Not renewing my license so will not need a computer with SNG and signature tablet(VERY CONVENIENT). Will have it cleaned and refreshed for you. Have all original paperwork. Washington, PA. Expect to get at least $1000 since it has the SNG and I paid $2000 originally. Seller also pays shipping if necessary

Paul in Lake Worth, Florida

17 months ago

I may be interested in the computer. Is it still available? My email is pjomac13@aol.com.

qtazzz@gmail.com in Washington, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Does anyone know anywhere else to advertise an AFLAC computer for sale? I originally got mine from the Field Force Buzz which was eliminated when they revised the AFLAC field force website. I tried Craigslist but got some really weird responses . . .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

qtazzz@gmail.com in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Above mentioned Fujitsu Lifebook was purchased almost new in 2011, not 2010. Barely 2 years old.

qtazzz in Washington, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Sold!

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

13 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know ASAP

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.