Questions about Aflac laptop & SNG software

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 69 of 69)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

niffie116 in Utica, New York

30 months ago

I am also looking for a Aflac SNG laptop...prefer a Fujitsu, if anyone has one....been using a brick and just want to solely use a laptop now. I am in NY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

swashbuckeler in Brandon, Mississippi

27 months ago

Do you still have the SNG brick drive for sale?

Chan2012 in Grand Rapids, Michigan

26 months ago

I have for sale a 2 yr old fujitsu lifebook T5010. They retail for 1700.00 without the SNG software. I really want to get a personal laptop and this is now paid off. It is worth it to me to just get a brick and a topaz... being that i dont want two different computers.

Diana Garber in Ellijay, Georgia

26 months ago

I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-51 with signature pad for sale plus over $200 in numerous large, medium size and small ducks plus lot's of Aflac logo gifts for sale. Software currently setup for Georgia and Tennessee but can be updated by tech support for any state. There is no outstanding loan balance and unit is activated and in production in Georgia.

There is a very small crack on the keyboard face which does not interfere with performance and will not effect your operation in the least. $500 plus shipping for the computer. $100 plus shipping for the ducks and logo gifts. If interested email me at dianalgarber@gmail.com and I can email you a photo of the unit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Diana Garber in Ellijay, Georgia

26 months ago

I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-51 with signature pad for sale. Software currently setup for Georgia and Tennessee but can be updated by tech support for any state. There is no outstanding loan balance and unit is activated and in production in Georgia.

There is a very small crack on the keyboard face which does not interfere with performance and will not effect your operation in the least. $400 plus shipping for the computer or if interested in all of the duck logo items I have - $500 plus shipping . If interested email me at dianalgarber@gmail.com and I can email you a photo of the unit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandy in Jamaica, New York

21 months ago

niffie116 in Utica, New York said: I am also looking for a Aflac SNG laptop...prefer a Fujitsu, if anyone has one....been using a brick and just want to solely use a laptop now. I am in NY

Are you still interested? I have a Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet PC available. Only used 2-3 times, 5mths old. I'm located in NY

Sandy in Jamaica, New York

21 months ago

SP in TXD in Dallas, Texas said: I am looking to help someone out who bought an Aflac SNG unit 6 months to 1 year ago and has left the business . I will take over the payment for you and get you out from your lease with Aflac. If your unit has credits on it, and if I can write a bunch of business on it over the next couple of years, I make out on the deal. Six months to 2 years is the sweet spot for this. It gets you out of the payment.....send me a note. I am no longer in TXD.

Are you still interested? I have a 5 mth old Fujitsu available.

Kayla in Valdosta, Georgia

21 months ago

Diana Garber in Ellijay, Georgia said: I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-51 with signature pad for sale. Software currently setup for Georgia and Tennessee but can be updated by tech support for any state. There is no outstanding loan balance and unit is activated and in production in Georgia.

There is a very small crack on the keyboard face which does not interfere with performance and will not effect your operation in the least. $400 plus shipping for the computer or if interested in all of the duck logo items I have - $500 plus shipping . If interested email me at dianalgarber@gmail.com and I can email you a photo of the unit.

Interested! email me at catcheerleader@hotmail.com! My name is Kayla... Thanks!

Kayla in Valdosta, Georgia

21 months ago

Sandy in Jamaica, New York said: Are you still interested? I have a 5 mth old Fujitsu available.

Im interested! email me at catcheerleader@hotmail.com! Thanks!

qtazzz@gmail.com in Washington, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Tablet I bought late in 2011 from a woman in CA - paid $2000 cash (transfer). Not renewing my license so do not need a tablet with SNG and signature tablet (Very convenient). Will have it completely cleaned and refreshed. Wonderful little computer. I will miss it (But not AFLAC!!!) Looking for at least $1000 OBO - have all original paperwork and buyer would have to pay shipping if necessary.

George in Lindenhurst, New York

17 months ago

Sandy in Jamaica, New York said: Are you still interested? I have a Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet PC available. Only used 2-3 times, 5mths old. I'm located in NY

Is this still for sale? Very interested. I'm in NY also...Long Island. gsandrio@gmail.com. Please email me asap. Thanks!

George in Lindenhurst, New York

17 months ago

Diana Garber in Ellijay, Georgia said: I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-51 with signature pad for sale. Software currently setup for Georgia and Tennessee but can be updated by tech support for any state. There is no outstanding loan balance and unit is activated and in production in Georgia.

Interested in this one. Still for sale? Let me know. gsandrio@gmail.com

Dbaker6556 in Springfield, Ohio

17 months ago

I have a 2010 Aflac Fugitsu Computer for sale. I have the newer small sign pad,charger and case for sale. There is nothing wrong with this I just don't work for Aflac anymore. There is no loan on this. $600.00

CoreyT in Humble, Texas

15 months ago

Dbaker6556 in Springfield, Ohio said: I have a 2010 Aflac Fugitsu Computer for sale. I have the newer small sign pad,charger and case for sale. There is nothing wrong with this I just don't work for Aflac anymore. There is no loan on this. $600.00

I may be interested if the computer is still eligible for a tech update for Texas. Email me at cdtice@gmail.com. Thanks

3tours in Titusville, Florida

15 months ago

Dbaker6556 in Springfield, Ohio said: I have a 2010 Aflac Fugitsu Computer for sale. I have the newer small sign pad,charger and case for sale. There is nothing wrong with this I just don't work for Aflac anymore. There is no loan on this. $600.00

Do you still have this system since I am interested in it.
James

aldanny in Eagle Pass, Texas

14 months ago

3tours in Titusville, Florida said: Do you still have this system since I am interested in it.
James

Panasonic laptop models CF-51LC, CF-51RC, CF-52CC and Fujitsu Models S6120, S6231 and S7110 are being retired Oct. 15\as per Aflac website

aldanny in Eagle Pass, Texas

14 months ago

CoreyT in Humble, Texas said: I may be interested if the computer is still eligible for a tech update for Texas. Email me at cdtice@gmail.com. Thanks

Panasonic laptop models CF-51LC, CF-51RC, CF-52CC and Fujitsu Models S6120, S6231 and S7110 are being retired Oct. 15

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

14 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completly paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signiture pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know asap.

SamCrumpacker in College Station, Texas

14 months ago

I'm no longer selling AFLAC and have an HP ProBook 4510s plus a signature pad I'm willing to part with. No scratches or scuffs, has a 1" x 1/2" spot of dead pixels in the bottom portion of the screen, not in the way. I'd be happy to send pics. These typically sell for $1800 new, $1200 used. I'll take $800. Email me at samcrumpacker@hotmail.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.