How to get a job at AFLAC.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 122 of 122)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

HappyAflacVet in Providence, Rhode Island

29 months ago

Bonifaz:

I'm starting my 12th year next Month with Aflac. No one helped me, my daddy isn't rich, and I didn't work with a broker. I got out there, day after day after day, and cold-called my ass off. In between, I talked and networked, and worked every warm lead I could.

It paid off.

I'm not ready to retire, but I make a comfortable income with Aflac. I didn't lose my house; I didnt' make "only a couple hundred." My first year, with Aflac (2011) I made $45,000.00 Decent enought for a first year associate.

Is it an easy job? Absolutely not. It's brutal. I have to deal with constant competition..both other from other agents, and from other supplemental companies. But I deliver outstanding customer services to my accounts, and have formed rock-solid relationships based on that.

This CAN be done. It's not easy, but it IS possible. Don't rain on this guy's parade...this is an entrepreneurial job...90% of folks aren' cut out for it. But you never know who may be. I was a high school chemistry teacher, and I left voluntarily to do this. I just hated every job I ever had and couldn't figure out why, until a guy I was dating told me "you need to work for yourself." And where else can you do that with only the cost of a licensening fee as your capital?

Okay, total honesty: I DID work a part time job for my first year, 'cause I was scared; very scared (I was a single mother). Turned out I didn't need to, but it was there as a cushion. And, it the job was nights and weekends, NOT during the day...because this is a job that demands you give it 8-5, 5 days a week. There are no shortcuts.

Just had to put my 2 cents in. The reason there are so many negatives are because people come into this thinking they are going to get rick quick, or that the work will be as easy as their former 9-5 job. It's neither. It's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but I don't regret a minute of it.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bonifaz in Atlanta, Georgia

29 months ago

First of all, people misinterpret this to be entrepreneurial. It’s not. 100% of the customers belong to AFLAC. It is a grave mistake to think otherwise. Did you know, that whether or not you service your accounts well you can still lose ALL your accounts and your income can go POOF! Yes, it has happened. If you want to work for yourself; build your OWN company. I have more faith in that. AFLAC is too flaky and the regional managers are snakes. Trust me, in my region, for every 100 new agents only 1 would stay past one year. That is psycho recruiting. They prey on people with severance packages to go out and spend their precious gas money to get them accounts they will lose anyway. Don’t you think? Having said that…My first year I made $57k with limited help. I have seen over 100 new agents come and go with the great enthusiasm and hope to make it. They don’t. Maybe two agents made it. Simply put. I don’t advocate and never will this kind of emotional activity and neither should you. Using people and their money is deceit. I have seen with my own two eyes, the trainer, try and convince someone who was shy and scared of cold calling, that they can do this. That’s a shame and a waste of everyone’s time. I left, not because I couldn’t make it – but because the regional manager did some things that got elevated to legal action and corporate (Columbus) involved. That is why I left. This is not a good company. I won the legal battle. What shocked me beyond belief was that they supported and coddled this regional manager without any action of their won. I don’t want to be part of that. This regional manager wanted to hire someone with a criminal background in theft, and when corporate and the licensing place denied him, he got pissed! Again, really? What I have seen in terms of people, #’s are staggering. I have much to say and with good reason. I will never, endorse this plan and any time I can talk someone out of this, I will. Run...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vejoyo in Minneapolis, Minnesota

26 months ago

Hi,
I just had an interview with Aflac 2 days ago. Like Laurie wrote earlier, it was more of a sales pitch about the company rather than an interview. I was asked maybe 3 questions about the company, myself, and my experienc. I was told the commissions are 34% of the policies sold. Once the employer gives access to their employees you are selling directly to them. the employer doesn't have any costs just before tax payroll deduction from the employee wages to pay for the policy. Employer could pay less in payroll taxes in that way. Aflac has their own proprietory software that is used to sign up the employess and submit applications. You are paid 80% of the commissions within a week then the remaining 20% is paid accrossed the lengt of the policy term which amounts to residual pay being paid to salesperson well into thefuture,assuming you have built up the commissions.

karmin in Bardwell, Kentucky said: I have an interveiw with AFLAC on wensday. I was wondering if its inside or outside sales? I mean I can be a telemarketer for anyone. I would like to do my own thing and drum up my on clientel. I already have 6 major buisnesses in my area with 200+ employees whom I am in constant direct contact with. Will that help me? What about the interveiw... should I mention this?
Any more advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vejoyo in Minneapolis, Minnesota

26 months ago

Also the interviewr told me that they run a 65% application rate. So 65 out of 100 people supposedly apply for the insurance. It all sounds inticing but you will have nearly $4oo in licensing clases and fees depending on the state you live in. You do need a laptop to run their program but I was told the have a hard drive that can be plugged into a laptop and one could operate that way. After reading all the other comments I'm still a bit unconvinced that aflac is a easy sell due tothe fact the interviewer did not explain how leads are generated and he did dance around the question of expenses when I asked. You would be an independent sales Rep so expenses, I would think are your own responsibility as was written before. Hope thishelps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cee in Woodbridge, Virginia

26 months ago

Host said: Do you work at AFLAC? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I was able to get in with Aflac by contacting them. From that point, there was a interview which followed by a test. From the answers on the test which was more of a questionare. They determined if they wanted you to come back for a one on one. I was selected to come back and have a one on one. Then ultimately hired...so to speak. There was a class near Richmond (all exp paid) which lasted 2 days. I also spent about 325 for classes to get my VA License.

Ultimately, it didn't work out for me. But not because of anything that they did. I work another job FT. Where I have benefits and a bi-wkly paycheck.

Aflec is definitely a good place to work. If you can work this business, you will do well. But I will say if you want to do this PT and you work another FT job, it's difficult. I won't say it's impossible but it's very hard.

I would definitely refer anyone there and who knows. I might check them out later on down the road.

Good Luck to ALL !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cee in Woodbridge, Virginia

26 months ago

vejoyo in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Also the interviewr told me that they run a 65% application rate. So 65 out of 100 people supposedly apply for the insurance. It all sounds inticing but you will have nearly $4oo in licensing clases and fees depending on the state you live in. You do need a laptop to run their program but I was told the have a hard drive that can be plugged into a laptop and one could operate that way. After reading all the other comments I'm still a bit unconvinced that aflac is a easy sell due tothe fact the interviewer did not explain how leads are generated and he did dance around the question of expenses when I asked. You would be an independent sales Rep so expenses, I would think are your own responsibility as was written before. Hope thishelps!

vejoyo-Your correct, the expenses are def out of your pocket. But if you work the business. You can afford to pay those expenses. Plus you control what you spend. I think it's definitely worth it if you have another source of income which you can float while you get up to speed. As for the leads. You generate your own leads. At least this is what I learned from the class. You beat the streets and deal directly with various businesses in your immediate area. It's definitely a market and I think that there is a HUGE need for this type of insurance.

26 months ago

vejoyo in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Hi,
I just had an interview with Aflac 2 days ago. Like Laurie wrote earlier, it was more of a sales pitch about the company rather than an interview. I was asked maybe 3 questions about the company, myself, and my experienc. I was told the commissions are 34% of the policies sold. Once the employer gives access to their employees you are selling directly to them. the employer doesn't have any costs just before tax payroll deduction from the employee wages to pay for the policy. Employer could pay less in payroll taxes in that way. Aflac has their own proprietory software that is used to sign up the employess and submit applications. You are paid 80% of the commissions within a week then the remaining 20% is paid accrossed the lengt of the policy term which amounts to residual pay being paid to salesperson well into thefuture,assuming you have built up the commissions.

I'm sorry to have to correct you, vejoyo, but your post is full of inaccuracies...and they are big ones.

First off, the commission struture: it is absolutely NOT true that "the commissions are 34% of the policies sold."

Every policy has a different commission structure. It varies from product to product, and even within a product, commission are differing depending on the AGE of your applicant. Life pays the highest...especially when you sell Life Insurance to the 18-35 year old age band...the commission is 48%...nearly HALF of the premium.

Over 63 y.o. (I could be wrong; it is somewhere in the sixties)you either get a severly reduced commission or none at all. But that's okay; you still get production credit, stock credit, and the premium applies to any and all contests, bonuses and incentives that may be offered for the day, week, month or quarter (there is ALWAYS a contest at Aflac!).

Also, you are advanced 63%, not 80%, and there is big differences between RESIDUALS and RENEWALS...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

continued...

Let me illustrate below:

Lets say you write $10,000 in AP. It's true that the average commission, across all products, is somewhere around 37 (not 34) percent, if you chose to focus on only Life Insurance and Cancer, that number would be closer to 40 or 42%. As I said, the age of the applicant counts. Younger policyholders pay bigger commissions.

Okay, for argument's sake, let's say you offered only those 2 products (Life & Cancer). On $10,000 AP, your total annual commission would be around $4000.

Of the total commission, based on a years worth of premium, ($4000) Aflac will advance you
63% (more about advance commissions in a second), or $2520. If you have direct deposit, the money is in your account within 48 hours the majority of the time. Most Cancer policies "jet-issue" which means that within seconds of your transmittal (via computer modem or WI-FI) of the applications to Aflac, the policies are issued. One of the nice things about this company is that they are really "up" on the latest technology. You can log onto your agents account and actually SEE the policy issue.

Life applications can take longer...an MIB has to be ordered...that takes a few hours..and sometimes the app will then be forwarded to the Underwriting department. In about 1/4 of the applications (at least by my experience) a phone interview is ordered. You can see the phone log of the calls made to the applicant; when they were made, if they answered, if a message was left, the results of the call, etc. So in summary, a life application might take up to a week to process, but then the commission is in your account within 2 days.

Now...the remaining $1480 that Aflac owes you ($4000 (total comm.) minus $2520 (the advance) is divided up into 11 months...as the account pays each month's invoice (based on the deductions that took from employees paychecks) you are paid. THOSE are "residuals."

Continued...RENEWALS

26 months ago

continued (last time, I promise!)

Let's assume all the policies turn over into their 13th month (they are guaranteed renewable)

Two things happen:

1. 3.5% of the total AP, or $350, is awarded to you in the form of company stock.

2. You now start getting paid RENEWAL commission...and that, too, varies, according to product and age of applicant. Average is 6.5%. You get $650 a year for life, if you're vested.

It is frustrating to me to see comments from people who say "This is not a good company." You are wrong. This is a very good compay, but unfortunately, there are some bad agents. And I won't lie...nepotism is quite common. While it is true that Aflac can yank a group away from you, if you have a good relationship with the client,and are producing premium every year, they won't touch you. If it isn't broke, they don't try and fix it.

The local politics of promotions in various states, regions & districts is something I avoid by remaining a sole agent...I don't want any promotions...at least not at this time. No one bothers me, I'm free to do as I please, and the upper mgmt is always quick to jump in and help me out if I have an issue.

This has been a wonderful career for me...but then again, I'm a natural-born salesperson. Any insurance careeer will require a lot of very hard work and persistence, but I'm living proof if CAN be done, and no one gave me any help, or gifts, or special favors. I earned my income the old fashioned way---I worked (and still do) extremely hard. Don't let the naysayers discourage you---I'll talk to any newbie anytime...just give me a shout..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dreamwoman27

26 months ago

[QUO

Hi HappyAflacVet,

I am on my cell so I apologize about the cropped email response. I have read Every response in this forum. I am very moved at how you detail the readers about this business.I. am very interested and have been doing my research. The reason I want to be an Aflac while working and they did me well. I am a believer. I would like to speak with you more. My email is dreamwoman27@yahoo.com
I would like more info. I interview

1. 3.5% of the total AP, or $350, is awarded to you in the form of company stock.

2. You now start getting paid RENEWAL commission...and that, too, varies, according to product and age of applicant. Average is 6.5%. You get $650 a yea This is a very good compay, but unfortunately, there are some bad agents. And I won't lie...nepotism is quite common. While it is true that Aflac can yank a group away from you, if you have a good relationship with the client,and are producing premium every year, they won't touch you. If it isn't broke, they don't try and fix it.mi

The local politics of promotions in various states, regions & districts is something I avoid by remaining a sole agent...I don't want any promotions...at least not at this time. No one bothers me, I'm free to do as I please, and the upper mgmt is always quick to jump in and help me out if I have an issue.

This has been a wonderful career for me...but then again, I'm a natural-born salesperson. Any insurance careeer will require a lot of very hard work and persistence, but I'm living proof if CAN be done, and no one gave me any help, o

dreamwoman27

26 months ago

Wow...That message did not look professio
nal LOL, I'm doing this from my cell at 130 am. Its not working to well. I apologize. HappyAflacVet....please email on my email address when you get time please!

Dreamwom27@yahoo. Com

Lois in Prince Frederick, Maryland

23 months ago

Laurie in Portland, Oregon said: Hi,
Sorry it took so long for me to respond.To answer your question..there are programs to get leads and contests etc..but I never use these..this is what I did before I joined the company..first of all I spent a year researching it and then just prior to making my decision, I called a regional coordinator and went for the interview..just like you did. I then got some brochures, just like I am sure you did and I went on my way to the bank to the post office and shopping in stores..I made sure the AFLAC brochure was right there on top and I laid it down in plain site of the cashiers or teller or whomever I was dealing with..8 out of the 10 people I did business with that day asked me if I had AFLAC, I said no not yet do you? the all said no but some member of their family did and they would like it if they knew how much it was, etc...once I truely saw how easy it was to sell, I knew I wanted to sell it..you really don't need leads, like in RE, almost everyone is a lead!
They also have a referral program where if you recruit someone to join you get 5% of their earnings for the 1st year..I am not specifically interest in the 5%, I just want to help others get into the business and have them in my ABC line. You can be in anyones ABC line no matter what state..I have people in MN and NE under me. It is fun to talk and work together but not be in competing areas..we really all help each other daily!!I am sure you would beable to pass the test, especially since you alread passed the re test..which I found to be more difficult. I was a re agent for 10 years..THIS is so much better!If you don't have a lot of income or savings..I would recommend a parttime job until you get started..but I actually started out making 1500 a week and then it just goes up from there. Plus there are renewals and stock.talk to you again..let me know if you do decide to get involved..you can always join my abc team if you want additional support, but you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lois in Prince Frederick, Maryland

23 months ago

Lois in Prince Frederick, Maryland said:

Hi Laurie,

I have been a commissionsed sales person for 18+ years in the broadcast media industry. I'm looking for a change of industry and have been exploring the field of Insurance Agent. Your comments were very helpful, as I've read very mixed reviews on AFLAC. I really like your enthusiasm and will be contacting AFLAC. Should we talk?

Lois

amberdawn in Morrison, Tennessee

22 months ago

HappyAflacVet,

I have to admit after reading all three pages worth of comments, I was a little concerned about AFLAC. The majority of the negative replies seemed to be fueled more by emotion than anything else. I liked reading all of your comments based on the fact that you support your claims with logic and personal experience, not just hearsay. I understand this company is not for everyone and no one will 'get rich' overnight. I do believe I have the mindset for this business. I want to help others by providing them with a useful product that could mean a world of difference for them someday. I believe in hard work. It is a value that I was raised on, and still operate by today. You seem to be a plethora of information and I would love to pick your brain. I have an interview scheduled with AFLAC on Thursday, October 18th. I have been trying to do my research before the interview so that I can go in with an informed mind. Is there anything you might recommend I take to my interview or any particular questions to ask that will give me the most information? I know your day is probably already full, but if there is any advice you could offer, I would love to talk more to you. My email is amberdawn1089@aol.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S.-- I do not care to hear from anyone with only negativity to offer. Please refrain from aiming any of your misplaced anger at me.

HappyAflacVet in Foster, Rhode Island

22 months ago

Dear amberdawn:

Good for you! I can't think of anything you really should ask in the interview, except how your particular State/Region conducts sales training for new associates. That being said, even if there were NONE...even if they dropped you off on the curb and said "Go for it!" you could still make it as this job. I had ZERO training when I started. My DSC at the time was not what you would call a 'people person' (he is no longer with Aflac) and he never took me out, never trained me, never gave me a single piece of advice I could use. It was baptism by fire..I figured it out on my own. What you do on the road is pretty easy...just knock on business doors (after you've vetted them to figure out if they are NOT on the Do Not Contact list...ask how to do that...or I can help you. It's simple.) Ask for an appointment with whomever makes the employee benefit decision, and be prepared for a lot of rejection for the first six months, because you are an untrained salesperson, and gatekeepers out there are EXPERTS at getting rid of you. (Don't worry; you'll soon learn how to work around them, but it takes time and practice.) Once you get the appointment, you probably should bring your District Coordinator with you to help you present and close. Be a fast study, because the sooner you can get rid of them, the better (most DSCs will take a cut of the commissions...I never did when I was a DSC, maybe that is why I'm no longer in that position..I was too much of a softie with my people.)

Once you're an agent, you can log onto the associate service website the company has for us. It is MASSIVE. There is an agents forum called "the Buzz.' I'm on there all the time (you'll recognize me!) and I can talk to you there.

You've got the right attitude; just don't get discouraged by anyone or anything. It's YOUR career; you'll get out of it whatever you put it. Make sure you have money saved up to support yourself for the first 3 months at least..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

HappyAflacVet in Foster, Rhode Island

22 months ago

Hi Everyone: I appreciate the positive feedback to my comments, thanks so much. I wanted to state to anyone reading this, past or present, that I do not contact anyone via personal email.

I am not trying to be difficult or unhelpful, its just that I truly do not know who I am really talking to, and I have to be careful. It's a very competitive world out there, and I've been caught a few times by agents from other supplemental companies, trying to pick my brain, and gather intelligence about Aflac.

Once you become contracted with Aflac, you can talk to me all you want on the agents forum (I'm easy to find; I write a LOT on there, and my usernamename is similar to the one I use here.)

Any questions you may have, please feel free to ask me through this forum. Good luck everyone!

Don'tbelieveit in Phoenix, Arizona

22 months ago

Those commission only jobs are a numbers game. You live off nothing until you make a sale. If you can't live off of it, then you find another job. And the company has a new customer and it barely cost them anything to get it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NewAflacagent in Pinson, Alabama

22 months ago

With all due respect to everyone who has left comments on this and other forums about Aflac, its products, its agents and the independent agent opportunity: I've noticed in researching this opportunity that almost ALL negative comments were made by people that (tried) to give this opportunity a shot and their careers were short lived, very short lived. If you are visiting this forum and are considering a career with Aflac I encourage you to read through all the comments and you'll see that the seasoned Aflac agents have so many positive things to say. This is an opportunity that has tremendous personal return potential while at the same time helping individuals (through their employer)overcome financial burdens in times of catastrophic illnesses, injury and death. This career path is NOT for everybody. If you don't have a business and entreprenual mindset and a sales driven personality don't bother wasting your time, go work for a paycheck. This position is no different than starting your own business, and for that reason you have to allow time for your business to evolve. For some, this is an easier task to overcome than others. Look folks, we are all different and unique individuals. We cannot measure our own success just by looking at someone elses's. But it is nice to know the opportunity is there to make it, and make it BIG! And you're helping people at the same time. There is absolutely nothing wrong if you fail with this opportunity, maybe this wasn't the right fit. But please don't trash the number one supplement insurance provider in the country that has so many attributes and won many awards in many areas. It is possible to make make almost immediately (within a couple of weeks). But if you need an extra cushion in terms of income, maybe you can work part-time in evenings and weekends until your business is established and you're making enough money to survive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jane in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm going to put in my two cents anyway. I think Aflac has wonderful products and helps a great many people, but their recruiting methods for sales people is less than admirable.

I came because I needed to start my life over. Going through divorce, no job, no money...nothing. I told this to the regional sales coordinator and that I had zero sales experience. Of course I got the call back (insert eye roll). He told me it would cost me about $425 to get my license. I thought for a moment and he called the school and we enrolled me. I think it was unfair to not give someone time to go home and think about it.

Well after I passed the exam, fingerprinting and application, it cost me around $500 and change. Then came the odds and ends that he "forgot" to mention. The cost of the office share was $150, the sales school was really far and the parking was $15 a day (it would have cost me around $480 to drive & park), plus on the off days I would have to attend office sales meetings, etc. I have a steel trap memory and I know what I heard, and what I heard was that I would be getting a print out of names and numbers of businesses to call and go to. But today I got a different story from my mentor. Cold calling. I am not into telemarketing.

What my beef is with these guys is that they lie. I have a very limited income and with some honest information, I would have politely declined. I wanted to inform people of this wonderful product, not cold call all day long and pray for an account while going bankrupt. There are plenty of people that would gladly do what you want, so no need to deceive.

SHAME ON YOU AFLAC for you deceptive recruiting policies. Your product is only as good as the people selling them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Carrie in Nicholasville, Kentucky

10 months ago

I first was approached by Aflac through CareerBuilder.com. Having a background only in horse training, I was skeptical about sales and wanted to do my due diligence researching the company. Like anyone reading these posts, I was concerned with the negativity that many people expressed about the company.

After doing research both online, but also with trusted friends/family members in the insurance world, I decided to take the leap and join Aflac. Within two weeks of getting hired my Regional manger was promoted and left leaving me to learn the business in a bit of a state or upheaval as the entire management was transitioning around me. I do not say this as a negative point. Then about four months into my time, Kentucky went from being two "states" to one state operation. Having seen this variety of leadership and recruitment styles, I understand why some people posting on here are upset. Aflac allows each manager a fair amount of leeway in their management style as long as they continue to hit their numbers. This is both good and bad. In my case, I am very fortunate to be under a fabulous State coordinator that wants nothing more than to have strong, ethical hiring and selling practices and values those ethics above everything else. If he feels that anyone under him does not have the same values, there will be some very hard questions asked. Every company has poor managers at times; DO NOT JUDGE YOUR SITUATION SOLEY BASED ON THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE.

In regards to stealing account or first year leads. I knew literally 0 business owners when I started with Aflac and I have opened 11 groups YTD along with helping out with open enrollments for existing accounts in our district and servicing State employee locations. You are expected to find leads mostly on your own, but it can be done! Yes I have seen many agents come and go, but that is because they either weren't willing to work hard enough or didn't like sales. If you're interested; try it!

RigoSosa in Oklahoma

1 month ago

Laurie in Portland, Oregon said: Hi,
Sorry it took so long for me to respond.To answer your question..there are programs to get leads and contests etc..but I never use these..this is what I did before I joined the company..first of all I spent a year researching it and then just prior to making my decision, I called a regional coordinator and went for the interview..just like you did. I then got some brochures, just like I am sure you did and I went on my way to the bank to the post office and shopping in stores..I made sure the AFLAC brochure was right there on top and I laid it down in plain site of the cashiers or teller or whomever I was dealing with..8 out of the 10 people I did business with that day asked me if I had AFLAC, I said no not yet do you? the all said no but some member of their family did and they would like it if they knew how much it was, etc...once I truely saw how easy it was to sell, I knew I wanted to sell it..you really don't need leads, like in RE, almost everyone is a lead!
They also have a referral program where if you recruit someone to join you get 5% of their earnings for the 1st year..I am not specifically interest in the 5%, I just want to help others get into the business and have them in my ABC line. You can be in anyones ABC line no matter what state..I have people in MN and NE under me. It is fun to talk and work together but not be in competing areas..we really all help each other daily!!I am sure you would beable to pass the test, especially since you alread passed the re test..which I found to be more difficult. I was a re agent for 10 years..THIS is so much better!If you don't have a lot of income or savings..I would recommend a parttime job until you get started..but I actually started out making 1500 a week and then it just goes up from there. Plus there are renewals and stock.talk to you again..let me know if you do decide to get involved..you can always join my abc team if you want additional support,

RigoSosa in Oklahoma

1 month ago

Laurie from Portland: I am really looking to get involved in AFLAC and would really like to talk to you about it! it sounds like you have a good support group?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.