Amerisave

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

nae mobbster in Lancaster, South Carolina

24 months ago

Amerisave called me today and offered me a position for mortgage processor.... I have a few questions about this company... Is it a good company to work for? They told me that I would get paid pay-per-file. Between $200-$375 depending on what type of loan. Is this correct and is that paid after funding?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mhall in Charlotte, North Carolina

24 months ago

Hi, I do not know anything about Amerisave, however, I have an interview tomorrow for a mortgage processor. I have several years of experience. I have a few questions.

What is the hiring process like? Did you have more than one interview? Where you offered a position on the spot? How long did it take for them to get back with you. I am really interested in the position. Just want to ensure that I get the job.

kyle in Sanford, Florida

23 months ago

they told me that I neede to take a loan processing test in person, does anyone know what type of questions they ask???

nae mobbster in Lancaster, South Carolina said: Amerisave called me today and offered me a position for mortgage processor.... I have a few questions about this company... Is it a good company to work for? They told me that I would get paid pay-per-file. Between $200-$375 depending on what type of loan. Is this correct and is that paid after funding?

23 months ago

That test is very hard. For those that past I would like to know how. I have mortgage processing experience. The test was like nothing I expected. Harder than when I sat for my mortgage and insurance license. It is all fill in the blank no multiple choice. Good Luck with you test and study hard.

23 months ago

That test is very hard. For those that past I would like to know how. I have mortgage processing experience. The test was like nothing I expected. Harder than when I sat for my mortgage and insurance license. It is all fill in the blank no multiple choice. Good Luck with you test and study hard.

kyle in Sanford, Florida

23 months ago

nae mobbster in Lancaster, South Carolina said: Amerisave called me today and offered me a position for mortgage processor.... I have a few questions about this company... Is it a good company to work for? They told me that I would get paid pay-per-file. Between $200-$375 depending on what type of loan. Is this correct and is that paid after funding?

how was the test for loan processing position? Do you remmember any of the questions?

Ja415 in Richmond, Virginia

20 months ago

Has anyone been recently hired at Amerisave? If so, how long was the hiring process (from application)? How is compensation? (Salary, commission, or both)? Do any of you live near a branch? I applied for a remote position, but don't know if my location will affect their willingness to even interview me. I'm willing to travel for training, testing, etc....

drubin in Mansfield, Texas

19 months ago

I was hired in November 2012 and I am now at home working. The process didn't take long at all, however, the test is tough. Contrary to popular belief, the test ISN'T based on Amerisave guidelines, it's all FNMA. They actually have very few overlays. Your location doesn't matter, my training class had people from all over the country.

john in Houston, Texas

16 months ago

drubin in Mansfield, Texas said: I was hired in November 2012 and I am now at home working. The process didn't take long at all, however, the test is tough. Contrary to popular belief, the test ISN'T based on Amerisave guidelines, it's all FNMA. They actually have very few overlays. Your location doesn't matter, my training class had people from all over the country.

Hello,
How did you apply for the underwriter position? I have 2 years experience as underwriter and 4 years as Loan Originator/processor, do you think I'll be hired?

Thanks

drubin in Dallas, Texas

16 months ago

They just had a mass lay-off on Friday March 15th 2013

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

john in Houston, Texas

16 months ago

Wow. I hope you are not affected. Do you know any other mortgage companies that hire remote underwriters? Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.