AT&T Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (651) - Start a Discussion

Updated 19 months ago

sales support representative at&t - 11 Replies

I applied for this job Feb. 18th. I had a phone interview then I had an interview with hr. A day later hr called and said that I needed to meet the...

tamisha in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 19 months ago

how to find application status? - 19 Replies

I've seen people talk about accessing something called "Mystatus" on the site, how do i do this? i can't find any link leading towards jobs...

Jimmy Hendrix in Jonesboro, Georgia

ATT Prem Tech hiring and application process

Hello to those that are reading and contributing to feedback on my discussion. I recently applied for the Prem Tech position with ATT, went on the...

srw1982 in Birmingham, Alabama

Updated 20 months ago

Very Confused - 1 Reply

So went through and passed the background check and drug test to be told I was to be a backup for a training class starting for the AT&T call center...

Titansbestfan09 in Nashville, Tennessee

Updated 20 months ago

AT&T .. Hiring Process and Salary for AT&T Collections Representative - 14 Replies

I worked at AT&T back in 2007. I left due to it being a sales position and it being very stressful. I am currently working, but applied for a...

Nycgirl1023 in Ny, New York

Updated 21 months ago

Who's starting soon !! - 6 Replies

So who's starting soon and where ? Any advice for us soon to be newbees? ;)

mr walters in Brooklyn, New York

Updated 21 months ago

I have a Felony DUI from nearly 3 years ago how will this affect my seek for employment? - 8 Replies

Just today i received a call from the senior staffing manager asking me questions about the Felony that was on my background report. I disclosed this...

FutureWireTech in Kissimmee, Florida

Any Wire Techs starting soon in Orlando, FL????

Waiting for my BG results, does anybody knows when is the next training class starting in Orlando?

mikeys in Macon, Georgia

Updated 22 months ago

AT&T Training Class Alternate? - 6 Replies

I applied for a call center sales consultant position and passed all assesments and interviews. I get a call from my recruiter saying I have been...

rpl711 in Mountain View, California

Updated 22 months ago

RSC Questions ???? - 3 Replies

Hello I am currently in training at at&t as an rsc, i learned a lot from this forum and am willing to answer any and all questions you guys may have...

Splurge in New York

Anyone trained or waiting training in NYC?

My 1st day of training is Jan 5th, not sure where the location is yet. I'm from NYC and wasn't able to start Dec. 1st training due to them...

Zach in Mobile, Alabama

Updated 22 months ago

AT&T Wire Tech - Submission Status - 6 Replies

Hello everyone, I have a quick question for any knowledgeable persons about the AT&T hiring process. I have been conditionally offered a position...

Zach in Mobile, Alabama

Updated 22 months ago

AT&T HireRight Background Check Issue - 19 Replies

Recently, I got a call back about a Wire Technician job from AT&T I applied for. I've already taken the aptitude test, gone to their "Real Job...

need-this-job in Naperville, Illinois

Updated 22 months ago

So Cal Hiring Process Status - 1 Reply

I applied online got a call did a phone interview then Interview in person (nov 20) didn't hear anything from them and called them after the...

Updated 22 months ago

AT&T Waiting List?????? - 6 Replies

Have anyone every heard of being placed on an waiting list with AT&T???? I received a call saying all the positions were filled but i will be placed...

Updated 23 months ago

ATT Training - 24 Replies

So i am starting my ATT training next week. Ive worked in the Wireless field before. Im coming from Verizon Wireless so i have a good idea of what...

sfollenius in Arden, North Carolina

Updated 23 months ago

Wire Tech Training Information (Nashville, TN) - 5 Replies

I'm training in Nashville TN right now. Somethings arent made clear during orientation, they DO give you a $30 a day food budget. All charges are...

Updated 23 months ago

AT&T Vacation and sick time off? - 1 Reply

How many days does AT&T give for vacation, personal and sick time for the first year of service? Are you granted any time before 6months of...

need-this-job in Ballwin, Missouri

Updated 23 months ago

AT&T Hiring Process and personal hiring story - 1 Reply

Hello and thank you to all who post on this forum, I am currently int he hiring process with AT&T and this forum has kept me from stressing out too...

sasha fierce in Memphis, Tennessee

Updated 23 months ago

How I got hired and a few questions about training - 7 Replies

To give you a summary. I graduated from HS in June of this year and I'd been filling out applications upon the hundreds. I didn't have any prior work...

Updated 23 months ago

Benefits - 1 Reply

Im going to start with Att Uverse tomorrow and i have 2 questions, anyone knows hows the training process? AND what about the benefits? Discounts in...

Updated 23 months ago

Missed AT&T calls TWICE - 3 Replies

Ok so I hope someone can help me out. I'm freaking out because my iPhone broke and I had to buy a cheap flip phone but for some reason I NEVER hear...

need-this-job in Washington, Missouri

Anyone in Springfield / joplin missouri area training question. Retail sales associate

ive been trying to find where training for retail sales associate would normally be for this area and haven't found anything .. Just curious if I...

sebas87 in Columbus, Ohio

Training in Florence KY 10/29

Is anyone else going to be there?

curious george

Updated 24 months ago

background check - 5 Replies

I got a call from @ at@t stating I successfully passed the interview and made me a job offer pending background/drugtest results everything came back...

JimmyBroner in Reseda, California

Getting promoted

How does pay increase work? Going from RSC to ASM...

Jeannine in Springfield, Missouri

Updated 24 months ago

Hiring process that AT&T call center - 4 Replies

Good afternoon I need someone to shine some light on this AT&T call Center hiring process I've already did the drug test I've already completed the...

curious george in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 24 months ago

Not Qualified on Testing? (Premises Tech) - 2 Replies

Hi guys, I recently applied to become a Premises Technician and was thrilled when I received an email stating that I had passed the initial...

Phyzics2014 in Acworth, Georgia

AT&T Hiring Portal

I am sure this is redundant but I wanted an up-to-date response. I applied on the AT&T website for an audit position and received a call from the...

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

Updated 24 months ago

Starting Salary - 1 Reply

What is an average starting hourly of an RSC in south Florida?

Nycgirl1023 in Ny, New York

Updated 24 months ago

Wondering about something with these openings for Retail Sales Consultant positions - 5 Replies

The positions I see available for my city (NYC) are all full time. Would it be possible to negotiate and get part time hours? I'm taking classes at...

Thunder7 in Missouri

AT&T customer Service

Hi and thank you for reading my comment I have applied for a customer service job at the norcross location and after 4 weeks received an email from...

James in Charlotte, North Carolina

Updated 25 months ago

Just took the AT&T TMTF II test and qualified what's next? - 2 Replies

Well I took the test and qualified, now I guess I wait? Should I email my HR rep? Also if anyone in NC has any insight on the wire tech position I'm...

ATT_Guyer in Campbell, California

Updated 25 months ago

Transferring Locations - 2 Replies

Hey there, I was wondering where I could find information on what the requirements are for moving locations. I started working at a flagship...

HopefulTechie in Warwick, Rhode Island

Updated 25 months ago

Quick question about hiring status - 1 Reply

Did the phone interview. Then I went to a store (not the one I applied at) for the in-person interview w/their manager who was doing all the...

JimmyBroner in Reseda, California

Updated 25 months ago

Transferring to another state? - 7 Replies

How hard is it to transfer as an RSC to another location in a different market? Do you get to transfer with your current pay?

Jocelyn1221 in Houston, Texas

AT&T Training 09/25

Hello, I was recently offered a job as a sales consultant depending on whether I passed my drug test and my background check. I was told that I begin...

Britatcollege in Houston, Texas

AT&T interview

So I had a interview today and I felt like it went great but then I start reading on here how people get second interviews really quick and I didn't...

MIgee in Romulus, Michigan

Updated 26 months ago

Interview with AT&T - 10 Replies

I applied online for AT&T Retail Position on July 30, 2014 I then got a phone call from the Staffing Manager on August 11, 2014. No questions were...

Marie Maeder in Germantown, Maryland

Updated 26 months ago

AT&T Training Locations - 1 Reply

First of all, is there a training location in San Antonio, TX? the training location just a regular AT&T store or a separate...

RSC in Oxford, Mississippi

Updated 26 months ago

AT&T pay periods - 2 Replies

Hello I start training on August 26th I'm just trying to figure out when I get my first paycheck

Updated 26 months ago

Qualifications/experience to get hired as at&t rsc - 4 Replies

I've been working at best buy for a year. I started in best buy mobile then got promoted to mobile and Computers Sales Team Leader. I'm almost done...

LJ1989 in Gainesville, Florida

AT&T SSR Training

Hi everyone, I have a few questions about the SSR training I have two weeks. One is soon and the other is next year For my training its...

AcesHigh in Jacksonville, Florida

Anyone in the 8/26 training class in Orlando

Everything is set except for travel info. Who else will be joining me in Mickey Mouse backyard lol?

Jose Canseco in Orlando, Florida

Updated 26 months ago

Pay dates - 2 Replies

Hello I start training aug 26 2014 as a fulltime retail rep when are the pay dates?

Edx13 in El Centro, California

Updated 26 months ago

Domestic violence misdemeanor probation - 5 Replies

Hi, Just got an invitation to take the basic electricity test for an outside tech position...was wondering if AT&T still hires anyone that is...

Updated 26 months ago

Retail Sales Consultant Hours - 2 Replies

I have been doing some research on the RSC position. I have heard some good and bad things, and the biggest negative seems to be the hours. I have...

Updated 27 months ago

PT-RSC Training questions. - 3 Replies

I am to begin training in St. Louis next week for the Part-Time RSC position. It is about 300 miles from where I live. How long is the training...

Updated 27 months ago

Starting Training Next Week!!!! - 1 Reply

So I just completed my background check. I start on the 1st. Im coming from an authorized retailer so I nnow the job pretty well. What im trying to...

Leroy in Leesville, Louisiana

Updated 27 months ago

Interview Retail Sales Consultant Alexandria LA - 4 Replies

Was curious if anyone has been successful in getting hired by att for a sales position with little retail experience. I'm excited but nervous at the...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.